[May 26] L26 Kaiser Diamond Version 3 !!! (Core 19588)

Search This thread

digitalextremes

Sep 27, 2006
+43.678,-79.631
Dissable the default agenda today plugin, I forgot.

If you hold the stylus on today agenda a menu pops up with options. ;)

Edit: go to Options\Layout and set Plug-in height to 60 pixels.

I should have checked before asking the question :)

Under Options, there is a checkbox for fixed height...unchecked it and everything works now...I like TodayAgenda, it combines tasks and calendar events...I had like to keep the calendar on the screen at the bottom to know when the next meeting is.

Billun

May 8, 2008
Installed rom without problems.
Installed Swedish hardware keyboard without problems (thanks to citizennn!)
Installed my apps without problems.
No screen lockups so far, looks promising.

Leo, you have outdone yourself!

xilnix

Nov 10, 2007
I own a Tilt and my weather updates without any hitches, only connection changes i make are removing the proxy option from MEdia Net and removing the other connection option.. My IPS or something

petervbeck

Jun 18, 2007
in front of your monitor
HTC Customizer is not working with V3 :(

just tried Home Customizer v1 final, on my device it's working.
..but igo is still not starting, even with Music and Weather disabled....and i don't want to disable htc home....

edit: one workaround is to put igo in startup - igo will start with Home enabled (found here):

my solution (for the moment) is to put igo in the startup folder (19202 version of wm6.1).
disadvantage is, that igo starts every softreset.
advantage is i don't have to disable htc home every time i reset. and it works after EVERY softreset (planned or unplanned)

Last edited:

halon

May 12, 2007
Bittern
A big ask!!! Please !!
Can anyone post a mirror with the rar extension changed to zip so I can get past the IT police at work here.

NoFatePPC

Mar 12, 2007
want the problem with IGO sorted with the latest HOME tool version?

Its running in some o duttys roms...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not going to have a chance to install v3 until the weekend probably. I am running Leo's multimedia L26 rom and have it working just right. I need to keep the stable rom for the next few days at least before going for the diamond one (which I am REALLY looking forward to!)

In the meantime if anyone has a second to upload the new Diamond ringtones and sounds so I can hear them before I install I would be very grateful!

Cheers

Zippyioa

I've attached them.
    My one also has same issue with contact details which is blank... waiting for service pack or something...
    Beside that issue, everything in this ROM is perfect for me...

If you want to to see the contact details(this works for non sim contacts)First tap contacts and choose a contact and enter it(should be blank with summary and notes tabs at the bottom), then tap the notes tab(edit button will show up on the bar), hit edit button, then hit details and you can see the details...it's a pain to do every time you want to see the details but what can you do.