Or Continue to Thread: SPB Mobile Shell 2.1 + i780 + …
Find Your Device:
1st June 2008, 07:32 PM   |  #40  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 273

2,775 posts
Donate to Me
More
Diamond Theme (Thanks GreatBal!) for I780 with RealVGA
Hi, I finally managed to get some time off, and did the theme. Please refer to the image below for a clearer understanding

To come out with that, I have to burn my weekends and my meals as well, just to get the theme moving.

It is very similar to Greatbal's theme, but unfortunately there are some limitations to the I780. For example, the Calendar cannot show 5 weeks, maximum only 3 weeks, this is due to the fact that I780 uses a bigger font size to cover the width of the screen. Changing the font size will result only having a 240 pixel width.

There are still some minor bugs, particularly one which I really do not know how to solve. If you use gesture to change the theme, you will notice that part of the bottom task bar moved with the frame. Try it and you will know what it means.

Enuff said, here is the zipped file.

This is my last attempt at converting the theme for I780 as I do not have much time to do so.

Anyway, credit goes to Greatbal for his beautiful theme. It's really very beautiful and nice.

(P/S: I took the Layout A for conversion)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Diamond Theme for I780 with RealVGA.zip - [Click for QR Code] (911.7 KB, 3318 views)