Or Continue to Thread: [ICS MOD] 14.02.2012 Extended …
Find Your Device:
j4n87
19th February 2012, 01:13 PM   |  #483  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Hey fans (-:

Well, how should I start...good news and bad news!
I've got a new job in a new company where I work still as software developer, just in another sector and also develop for mobile plattform now outside xda.
This new job is a new challenge, which will require a lot of concentration and time.

..what means, that I have to step back a bit from xda, because I spent too much time
in the last few months on xda, well maybe a bit too much.
Let me tell you how all started on xda and my development "career":

I started working with smali about seven moths ago in august 2011. This was my first project:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1225558

..well it was really just a small mod, but tought me how to handle with apktool.
With my software development knowledge I learned very fast how to develop with smali and when you look at my signature I think you will see
that I really achieved a lot in that small time and made a lot contributions to the xda community.
I managed to do things in a small time, which others wont be able to do in much more time.
In that time I also get to know a lot of nice other xda members and devs - I'm very glad to know all that cool guys now.
Thanks to all of you, devs and users, that always supported me and beeing nice m8s.

I will now concentrate on more important things, like family, my missus and also time for myself.
xda is quite a nice addiction, but before it turns into a bad direction I decided to interfere (-:
...but dont worry, I wont dissapear completly, will still working on my LeedroidTweaks project - but well, more slowly.

Hope you all understand my step.

Thanks to all, who supported me all time time in my threads. xda and you are awesome! (-:

Special thanks to:

Leedroid
Breinholst
daniels7
Mayfield
Joelz
SteelH
tommatoe
vince

..all awesome m8s!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]