Anyone have a dmesg log when connecting a DAC device? I don't use one so I can't test and get logs. If you need DAC support you'll need to help out here. If not, I can simply remove support for it in 1.4 since it doesn't work right and I can't test it.

For those trying mouse and keyboard to work via usb, can you get a dmesg and logcat when it gives you an error prevent when there is no response?

If there are those that are getting wakelocks when wifi is on and device is sleeping, a dmesg may help me as well.

Really busy with real life the past few days and the next several weeks so I'll have to squeeze it in when I can. (Leading several out of town workshops for my clients all the way until Easter.)

Enjoy the RedPill until the next update, whenever that is.
Check out the Insanely Fast, Uber Smooth, Exceptionally Stable Firmware & Kernels Built by the HyperDroid Dev Team...Get the latest updates... Click to Follow me on Twitter! Like our page on Facebook!

If you're enjoying the work we share with you please Press the THANKS button and RATE the thread... its FREE!