Originally Posted by trkaaa
- did your phone has signal before s-off or not ?
- which version of sensation you have ( i.e XE , 4G , XL )
- what is your country and carrier ?
- did you have signal with other custom Roms or not ?
- is that insert coin Rom is ICS Rom or GB
- assuming it is the same sensation version ( i.e XE ,4G , normal ) with same Radio , Carrier ,and Rom ,and one of them not working
- go to Phone information ( dial *#*#4636#*#* ) , make sure radio is turned on and the mode is one of GSM modes ( WCDMA prefered , GSM Only , GSM Auto PRL ) , Better choose GSM Only while trails ( do hot restarts between trials )
- if not fixed , Fix APN in Settings \ wireless and network \ mobile networks \ APN , then choose reset to defaults , try also to temporary enable Roaming , then see if your APN appears in the list
- if not fixed from the working Phone , Backup the APN list using Backup and restore from the market , copy the folder that include the APN Backup to the non working phone , install backup and restore on the non working phone then restore APN
- use APN manager from market and activate your carrier APN
Yes my phone had signal before.
It is a XE
there has been no signal since the S-off
The ICS ROM.
GB, I have also tried with.
I have tried those things now. APN backup did not work in ICS
I can see it has chosen Telia and everything but there's just a tick up at the signal. and settings is mobile network darkened so you can not turn it on. and I have checked that the radio is turned
I can go in and search network and see telia without showing siganl strength up in the bar. when I press it it says
Your sim card it supports no connection to this network and it is a telia map
and it works as it should on the other Mobil. which is similar to, and S-off