Quote:
Originally Posted by musclehead84 View Post
I went into the sprint store today to exchange my bricked epic touch. I walked up to the lady and told her that my phone notified me of an update today and I accepted it and the phone turned off and now it does this. I showed her my phone and it just hangs at the Galaxy SII screen or sometimes it goes into the stock recovery and just gives errors about not being able to mount data. so she looked at it and said this is what happens when you try to root your phone. I said what are you talking about I didnt try to root it. I got an update notification and I tried to install it. She took the phone over to the manager and came back with the phone in download mode. She said see this screen, this is where you flash root at and this is what messed up your phone. There is nothing I can do. I told her again that I dont know what she is talking about and I showed her that the phone said it was on official firmware and the odin count was 0. I told her to prove that I did anything to it. Then the manager walks over and tells me to calm down or I would have to leave. I explained to him the problem and he said I have the same phone and my updates install just fine, you shouldn't have tried to root it. Sorry there is nothing I can do for you go call 611. I told him he was full of **** and that i wasn't leaving until he did something. He said get out of my store. I said "fu** you". then he said oh yeah meet me out back at 8 when I get off. I know that I shouldnt have said that to him but the whole time I was in there they were rude and they kept interrupting me and my wife when we tried to talk. My question is I though Sprint couldnt turn a phone down even if it was rooted? Plus she had not proof cause I reset my Odin count with my jig and it has the stock recovery. BTW I called 611 and they are sending me a replacement in the mail. I just couldnt believe they gave me such a hard time at the sprint store.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha im clowing couldnt of happen to a nicer guy :)

If you wouldve come into My store I wouldve asked you to leave as well, Mr. I know more about this phone than you do. HAHA love karma