Originally Posted by ap1618
HOLY **** how is that POSSIBLE???!
Yeah, crazy, isn't it?
Just to restate from a post a few pages ago:
- 2600MAH battery (for specific battery, hunt up my earlier post)
- Semiphore Governor set to 'Save Battery'
- Using Semiphore Auto Brightness
- Voltage control, with 1200 CPU, set to: 75 75 75 100 100
- CPU Governor in Voltage Control set to Conservative
- And as noted, in the case of the 4 Days, it didn't have much use, although Blue Tooth and WiFi is on ALL the time.
I'm definitely happy with the battery. My wife has the standard battery, and of course isn't getting near as much time as I am, but I have specifically tracked what she is getting.