Quote:
Originally Posted by azzledazzle View Post
Hey guys, New to the HTC sensation threads (its my Girlfriends phone)

Got her this phone about 6 months ago - 1 week after having it she dropped it and broke the digitizer anyway i got that fixed at my local phone shop with aftermarket digitizer - it worked well but you could tell it was not genuine.

anyway the other week i dropped it and broke the lcd screen yet the digitizer is fine and the phone is still 100% useable - except the display looks awful.

Does anyone know if this is an easy fix, is it worth fixing myself or taking it to the phone shop - Im embarrassed to go back and explain how it has broke again lol.... But i need to get it fixed, Im so close to having my wang removed by my girlfriend.

I was wondering whether or not HTC themselves would repair it ? and maybe replace the digitizer too, I dont mind paying the extra for genuine parts and to be fixed by genuine HTC repairmen..

Any ideas how i can get out this mess ??

sorry for the long post.

Thanks
You must of dropped that phone from ten stories lol.. I rarely seen any lcd screen break or crack on the sensation. Being its made from aluminum and the screen is Gorilla Glass.. its tough stuff.. but sorry to hear that