Or Continue to Thread: Need suggestions
Find Your Device:
27th February 2012, 02:56 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

54 posts
Well I just got out of AT&T and went with an AT&T sim card from StraightTalk to save some money a month. Nice thing with StraightTalk I can flip to a TMobile with a purchase of a Tmobile Sim card if I wanted to. The lumia 900 has great specs on paper will have to see how it is when it actually comes out with people doing some reviews. Probably the most important to me is how does it sound on voice calls in both directions... The lousy experience with Titan besides the random power cycling on 3 different Titans I had in 30 days that I had it was with call quality. It was somewhat embarressing. Nice phone but call quality stinks on that phone. Seems like people forget about voice with all the other features these phones have after all it is a phone. I can't believe in this day and age we have to worry about Voice quality on a Cell Phone.
I thought i read somewhere that possibly in May that Nokia was going to sell the Nokia Lumia 900 (or simulair) as an unlocked device. I would imagine it will be priced way out of my range but still for those that can spend.