Default A little help for ROM installation.

Hope that champ dont mind.

UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS:

1. You need flashtool(i recommend the latest one)
2. Than KERNEL and property WIFI modules - it can be found HERE. Notice: I use full OC version, and its work nice.
3. Copy kernel to firmware folder into flashtool one and flash.
4. As you want when flash kernel, go to xrecovery and mount sdcard, than copy ROM, patches, WIFI MODULES and addons u want and rebot again in xrec to refresh files(files u can copy to sd before flashing kernel\starting installation of new ROM)
5. When u in xrec DO A FULL WIPE, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR DATA AND APPS, USE TITANIUM TO BACKUP AND RESTORE IT LATER. THIS WILL SOLVE A LOT OF BUGS WHEN ROM BOOT.
6. Install ROM, patch 1,2,3, WIFI modules, addons(optional).
7. Reboot and wait ROM to boot, and when wizzard show, configure it, play a little with rom min or two, do not install anything at first boot, then reboot.
8. Now u can do everything u want.

LOCKED BOOTLOADERS:

1. Let first copy all required zip files to sd card and that is:
- ROM
- kernel and WIFI - IT CAN BE FOUND HERE
- patches
- addons.
2. Then reboot into xrecovery, make backup of current ROM.
3. Check if all files we need to flash on sdcard(just to be shore).
4. Its same like step 5 writed in unlocked BL, do a full wipe.
5. Then:
- install ROM
- install required patches
- addons
- KERNEL AND WIFI MODULES.
6. Reboot and wait ROM to boot, and when wizzard show, configure it, play a little with rom min or two, do not install anything at first boot, then reboot.
7. Now u can do everything u want

NOTICE: IF ROM stuck during first boot at bootanimation, and u see the hardware lights, and vibration, reinsert battery, it will be Ok, that is because ROM start with a lot of app-s, need time to load it. Use no OC kernel in locked BL.

If this post is pointless, fell free to delete them
Yet even that enemy of God and man had friends and
associates in his desolation; I am alone!

Check This Wallpapers - HD And CM7 Bootanimation