Quote:
[ :: SCREENSHOTS / VIDEOS :: ]
here is a few screenshots of AOKP in action on my tablet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-02-28-17-13-12.jpg
Views:	46467
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	924931Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-02-28-17-14-21.jpg
Views:	44681
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	924932Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-02-28-17-14-49.jpg
Views:	43012
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	924933

heres some youtube videos of the rom in action (build #29) courtesy of laxanoulis1:

Quote:
[ :: BUGS / KNOWN ISSUES :: ]
of course, being a beta there is bugs. first and foremost, i will say it again, this build of AOKP is based on the SGT7 ICS Te4m's device, vendor and kernels, therefore: ANYTHING THAT DOESNT WORK ON ICS CM9 WILL NOT WORK ON THIS BUILD EITHER! i will leave it up to you to find out what hardware does / doesnt work.

during my testing of AOKP features i have noticed the following bugs:
  • nothing to list here at this time...

and some more device/rom based bugs:
  • some people are experiencing rotation issues (if you hold down on an icon on the homescreen it will rotate 90 degrees instead of allowing you to move it), go to ( ROMControl -> General UI -> allow 180 degree rotation ) and it should fix it.
  • camera is still touchy, will crash randomly

this as i said is a beta, and each person that flashes this is in a way a tester.

so you think you have found a bug in AOKP SGT7? - thats great! (well, not really but at least its a step closer to it being potentially fixed!)

here is what you do:

yes, thats all... well its not - read it, follow it, and remember one thing:

Quote:
BUGS / FEATURE REQUESTS POSTED IN THIS TOPIC WILL BE IGNORED AND POSSIBLY REPORTED TO MODERATORS - KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN - THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE A BUG TRACKER NOW!!!
you have been warned.

Quote:
[ :: CHANGELOG :: ]
AOKP SGT7 :: changelog