Hi Everyone,

I just made an updated version of the OogleVox software. The software basically installs the CynaogenMod 7 (2011-08-28 version) of Google Apps. I've done a couple of UI tweaks, including adding a donation button and making a progress indicator, so it doesn't seem frozen when working.

You can download the new version from the following link: http://tinyurl.com/6nluus8, and it has also been attached to this post.

Full Changelog:
03/03/2012:
- Added check to see if Vending.apk exists, if it does an alert will appear on the bottom of the screen by default, instead of saying "ooglevox has not made any modifications"
- Added root check, if root is not enabled an alert will appear on the bottom and the install / uninstall buttons will be disabled
- Added a donate button, which takes you to my XDA-Developers donation link
- Automatically restart after installation or uninstallation of Google Apps
- Added a spinner progress indicator while running installation or deletion of Google Apps
- Please note the google apps package is taken from Cynaogenod's 7's 2011-08-28 release

03/12/2012:
- Updated the Vending.Apk to the Google Play, version 3.4.7
Attached Files
File Type: apk OogleVox-v1-1-Signed.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.69 MB, 156 views)
File Type: apk OogleVox-v1-2-Signed.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.59 MB, 255 views)