OP Senior Member
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
How to Install CWM Recovery in Galaxy Mini S5570 Smartphone?
So, let's begin. Follow instructions below to install latest cwm recovery in your galaxy mini handset.
- Make sure you have got Gingerbread OS on your galaxy mini : Upgrade to GB if you don't have.
- Download Odin Multidownloader v4.38 for GTS5570, Tass_v1.ops and latest Clockwork Mod Recovery if you do not have them already. You can download them from here.
- Run Odin Multi downloader v4.38 and select the Tass_v1.ops by clicking OPS button.
- Select One Package Option and Click One Package button and select the recovery file name (CWM-184.108.40.206-Touch2-yagya.tar.md5) file you downloaded.
- Leave other settings to default (i.e. don’t change any other options/settings)
- When you are done reboot your phone in download mode (Press Volume Down + Home + Power button to go to download mode)
- Connect your phone in download mode to your computer via USB Cable.
- When Odin detects your phone (If you see a com port number written in yellow background at the top left, then your phone is detected. View image.), click Start button.
- Wait till Odin finishes the job (approx. 3-5 minutes) and when it reports ‘PASS’, you can disconnect your phone.
That's all. You have flashed latest CWM recovery on your device.
Source : This guide is taken from - http://yagyagaire.blogspot.com/2011/...covery-in.html
Last edited by yagya; 23rd July 2012 at 01:25 PM.