Google market update

Search This thread

upsidedowner

Sep 29, 2011
I say that it seems to just be adding desktop features. So, I'll be ignoring everything except for the 50 cent apps.

Can't complain about sales...

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2

ba_hamilton

Nov 21, 2010
Kansas City
themesinmotion.com
When I force close market and then enter market again I get googles privacy notifications about google play store. But the app still says Market in the top left. The 49 cent deals are nice but I picked up most of what I wanted during the 10 cent app special several months ago.

PacerguyDon

Mar 15, 2011
Boise
Hmm... so I have the new "market" installed, running CM9. I have never used Google Video, so I'm not sure if this has been an issue in the past, or it's something new, but.... o_O ;)

snjagor

Mar 3, 2012
Google Play is a generically lame name. meh.

I found that their update broke the market link on my phone. workaround was to open a market link from the browser and then choose 'open with GPlay' from options.

jeremytn86

Jul 10, 2011
copperhill
Moto G Power
Google Play is a generically lame name. meh.

I found that their update broke the market link on my phone. workaround was to open a market link from the browser and then choose 'open with GPlay' from options.

It broke mine too but only for a minute, i just kept clicking on it like a madman and finally the icon changed to Google play and it opened lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA App

faehsemc

Jun 25, 2011
Titusville
Essentially its the same market with updates.. tried to make it flashy by changing what the name is and all it does is irritate me because I still look for market in my drawer... As long as google doesn't make this like a steam client where the games have to be ran through google play, ill be ok

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
I've heard that people having problems downloading from the market are using killalldrmserver in a terminal to make it work again.

Sent from my Sabotaged Droid Incredible 2.

Top Liked Posts