Problems With Miui 4.0.3

Search This thread

karo222

Oct 13, 2011
Hi ,
Im using miui rom for about one month , but i have some prolems except that are in rom topic
first , in messaging and dialler contacts name are not recognized and their number is shown , however they are in my contacts

2nd , In alpha version when we conect a usb cuble it automatically ask for charge mode or storage mode and there was no need of any application , why in other versions this was reoved and should use a usb mass storage toggle ?

3rd when listening to music after that the screen will turn off , It doesnt turn on again And Should remove battery and turn it on again ?

And In version Beta 2 this apps dont work and give force close :
Phone ( Dialer) , Messaging
and gallery cant find any media and music cant find any music while In other versions I didnt have Similar Problem
I have to go to version Beta1

Saipro

Sep 29, 2011
Check this out

Edit: The pertinent point I made in the link reads:

Well, our devices have minor variations. Beta versions may not take those differences into consideration. That's asides numerous other variables. Heck, release versions at times fail to put the same variables into consideration. Bottom-line? Flash something more stable. Or wait for a stable release. It's worth the wait

Just to remove all ambiguity.

Last edited: