Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA News Writer - Lost in Amsterdam
Thanks Meter 9504
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere in Poland
DONATE TO ME
You can download GingerDX from here:
When you're planning to use Alfs be sure to install libsensor patch and the correct update - not the GDX one
FOR OLDER RELEASES ONLY
- GingerDX Alfs Kernel AddOn v007 Google Code | MediaFire
- NOTE: Flash this after flashing the ROM when you're on Alfs.
- GingerDX Overclock Module (x8oc.ko v004) Google Code | MediaFire
- NOTE: Flash this after flashing the ROM. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- ONLY for Stock Kernel!
- NOTE: Use this download mirror if you can't access Google Code.
Previous releases of GingerDX v023+ can be found here
Previous GingerDX releases by doixanh can be found HERE