Custom Signatures and ROM Posters

Search This thread

mikdiamon

Apr 10, 2011
Phoenix
lol yea i just assume everyone is a beastie freak. I cant find the one i was thinking about ill look around some.

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
lol yea i just assume everyone is a beastie freak. I cant find the one i was thinking about ill look around some.

Mik, you talking about Beastie Boys?? This might be where I'm confused. lol

Ugh. I am sorry. I shouldn't be allowed to type on my phone. Please don't kill me. :)
Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App

It's all good lol Just hit me up with a PM if you ever want to get one worked on.

tommytomatoe

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2010
Knoxville USA
Great thread and a wonderful to contribute man!

One of my rom users for evo and touchpad (life_420) had an awesome sig and he told me you made it. Great job!

I might have to hit you up for a ROM poster. :)

Reactions: WasabiWa83

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL

One of my rom users for evo and touchpad (life_420) had an awesome sig and he told me you made it. Great job!

Thanks! Glad to give a tiny bit back to those who help me out so much. I'd be more than happy to work on a ROM poster for you. Just send me a PM whenever you want one.

BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
Think it is about time for a new sig! Thinking maybe something to do with hockey or baseball to support my favorite teams. Or maybe something completely different. I don't know... you always have great ideas!

P.S. - LOVE the new sigs and rom posters. Seriously... so badass. :D

Sent from my Droid X2 CM7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the totally awesome signature pic. Thanks again! :D

That sig is siiiick!!! Wow. That is definitely my favorite that I've seen (and that's saying a lot, cause I love mine) :D

Wasabi, you are killer at this! I can only imagine the time and effort this takes you. More people need to see this thread, indeed. I will definitely be donating to you. Thank you!!!

ryandabao

Jan 8, 2012
Iloilo
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Heres my screenshot mate

70c65396-a3f7-8fe0.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm going to be taking a break from these until I can get some things worked out. If I said I would make one for you, I will finish it first when I get things worked out again. Until then, all requests will have to be put on hold. Hopefully it'll only be until the end of April.

If you would like to have a custom signature made for your XDA account, I'd love to be able to work on one for you. Here are a couple of examples of my recent work:

KingJames4a.png

Jaxnew3.gif

MrBigDrawszSig7.png

BreatheSig3.png

test4.png

GreenXSniperSig3.png

test1-1.png

ruvortnew.png

Shyamsig1.png

moodedname1.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I also do custom ROM posters if any devs would like to have one.

asd1.png

SenseRedefined.png

ICSSENSERED1.png

Test5.png

2.jpg

Chaos2.png

If you would like to have a signature or poster made up, send me a pm and we'll work it out. Or you can post here and I'll try to contact you.
    hmm i think i need a beasified one. theres a fisheye pic i really like u know the one?

A fisheye pic? Nope, nothing is coming to mind. You got a better description so I know what to look for?

Thanks! Glad to give a tiny bit back to those who help me out so much. I'd be more than happy to work on a ROM poster for you. Just send me a PM whenever you want one.

Mik, you talking about Beastie Boys?? This might be where I'm confused. lol

Ugh. I am sorry. I shouldn't be allowed to type on my phone. Please don't kill me. :)
    Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App

It's all good lol Just hit me up with a PM if you ever want to get one worked on.
    Nice! Can u make a cm7.2 with lg optimus one picture booting..

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Sure can. I'll send you a PM Sunday night and we can start working out the details. The weekends are packed for me, so I won't have any time to do anything with it until Monday.