Originally Posted by GinoSylum
So far I'm at the reboot step..
"Update Complete...Please Wait For Your Phone To Reboot...Very Important"
I think I'm in a boot loop... been here for a wile its just looping and looping... is that normal?
Takes long? more than 5five minutes?
Its not normal.... Do 4 wipes and recovery you Rom.
Do it manually.
Firsīt make sure u have all driverīs installed on your pc.
Gnex must be Rooted. Unlock is not needed.
Install Java Runtime Environment
Make sure you have LMT 0.96 or Button Savior installed otherwise you will be unable to navigate.
This is how you would edit your framework-res.apk yourself to hide Nav Bar:
Google: Donwload Apktool.
(Make sure apktool and framework-res.apk from your own ROM are in the same folder)
Extract apktool and open command line
1) Type: apktool if framework-res.apk in Command Prompt
2) Type: apktool d framework-res.apk in Command Prompt
3) Locate and edit bools.xml in folder location: framework-res/res/values/bools.xml
(Open with Notepad ++ and edit to "false" : "config_showNavigationBar">false)
4) Type: apktool b framework-res new.apk in Command Prompt
5) Open both original "framework-res.apk" and "new.apk" with WinRar/7Zip
6) Delete "resources.arsc" from "framework-res.apk" and replace it with the
"resources.arsc" from "new.apk"
7) Paste "framework-res.apk" into system/app using Root Explorer and reboot device. Should be ok! I if not, go to Root Explorer system/app find framework-res.apk go to permissions and change to rw-r-r-- Reboot and enjoy!