Or Continue to Thread: [ROM] Working Rogers ICS CWM F…
Find Your Device:
30th March 2012, 11:17 PM   |  #245  
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 5,744

7,964 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHK1984

I do think some people are sugar coating, just are blinded by the fact that they've got the new hot OS which isn't even out for public release yet.
Sure I'd love to face unlock my phone and have better interface with all the great ICS features, but what good is it if it can't even receive phone calls or have buttons that don't work???

Believe me I will be the first one to download ICS when it's released by Rogers (God knows when), or flash it first when it's ACTUALLY STABLE.
I just don't want new comers being blinded and flashing it to brick the phone and waste valuable hours of young human beings.

Sometimes, people do let excitement get the better of them... Ask any teenager on their first date

I understand what you're saying, hell I haven't flashed a rom yet..
There is a pretty decent app on the market, Facelock for apps.. I've got it & it works well!

I do know that I won't wait for rogers, to release their twisted interpretation of what ICS should look like... So I'm just waiting for the geniuses here at XDA to have the chance to massage the ICS leak or Official release into the kick ass work of art, that they always manage to create.

Sent From my Two Tin Cans & String Device on The Wookie Network