SwiftKey 3 Beta Free Download!

Search This thread

MamaSaidWhat?

Nov 18, 2010
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Hi everybody, TouchType Ltd. have decided to release their latest beta for the ever popular SwiftKey today for free :D

Seeing as the demand for the beta is hammering their servers, I decided to upload the .apk to my dropbox for everybody to enjoy. Just download and install like you would with any other app ;)

Here's the file: http://db.tt/GHjXdQi7

FYI, this is a FREE, and OPEN beta and therefore this is a FREE APP. I understand the rules of xda, and I do not condone or promote pirating in any way!

ijustwantmydock

Aug 10, 2011
Salt Lake City
Hi everybody, TouchType Ltd. have decided to release their latest beta for the ever popular SwiftKey today for free :D

Seeing as the demand for the beta is hammering their servers, I decided to upload the .apk to my dropbox for everybody to enjoy. Just download and install like you would with any other app ;)

FYI, this is a FREE, and OPEN beta and therefore this is a FREE APP. I understand the rules of xda, and I do not condone or promote pirating in any way!

Holy crap this is sexy thanks for the easy link

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Evo4gLI

Aug 12, 2011
Long Island, NY
This is the best version of the best keyboard yet! Not having to hit the space bar is awesome!

Sent from my HTC Rezound via Tapatalk

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
it rocks, but getting rid of the comma key kinda sucks IMO. i use commas all the time, and having to long press to get one really slows down my typing..

also, they took out the % of keyboard you swipe across to do gesture option, AND the miliseconds for long press! i use really short long presses so i'm super fast, so wtih the beta i type a lot slower :\

Meticode

Feb 17, 2011
I started using this today and it's easily the most accurate keyboard I've ever used on a any smart phone ever. With any other keyboard after typing 2-3 words I would have to look up at what a typed for a second, to make sure nothing screwed up or a mistyped, then backspace and correct it. I've been using this all day and I just blow right through sentences as fast as I can think of the letter and the placement and as long as I am in the general area of the letter it predicts it easily.

Not only that, but you can choose landscape and portrait heights of the keyboard, and they have pre-installed themes (I hope this gets expanded, but the 6-7 themes they have are decent).

And this is only a beta? I'll easily pay for the final version when it's released.

magicnanners

Oct 6, 2011
Milford
Is anyone else having feedback issues i.e. Audio and haptic feedback. Loving the keyboard just miss feedback.

Sent from my ICS'd HTC Rezound.

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
Is anyone else having feedback issues i.e. Audio and haptic feedback. Loving the keyboard just miss feedback.

Audio, I'm not sure since I don't use it. Haptic feedback, though, just go into the settings for that keyboard and change it to the max haptic feedback. Test it to make sure it works, then scale it back down. Mine wasn't working until I did that.

EDIT: Just tried the audio feedback, too and did the same thing. Had to turn it up all the way first. It's under settings, language and keyboard, swiftkey settings, advanced, then audio and haptic feedback.

Reactions: Kennnny1 and rsage

rsage

Jul 28, 2010
Audio, I'm not sure since I don't use it. Haptic feedback, though, just go into the settings for that keyboard and change it to the max haptic feedback. Test it to make sure it works, then scale it back down. Mine wasn't working until I did that.

EDIT: Just tried the audio feedback, too and did the same thing. Had to turn it up all the way first. It's under settings, language and keyboard, swiftkey settings, advanced, then audio and haptic feedback.

Thanks for the tip - not having haptic feedback was killing me

randpost

Dec 5, 2011
Phoenix
anyone else getting the swift key popup when using the keyboard? Not complaining, just wondering.

EDIT*
nevermind. wife is getting it too.

I just wish it would keep the keyboard up instead of hiding it again.

Last edited:

magicnanners

Oct 6, 2011
Milford
I got audio to work when I unplugged my headphones but still have yet to get haptic to work however it is just a beta and I've been able to get by without the feedback it just feels weird.

*EDIT* I got haptic working finally :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.