COS-Bravo - Jelly & ICS & Gb [11/Aug/2012)

Search This thread

roalex

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 29, 2009
Bucuresti
Hei, this are some ROMs im putting together. The builds are compiled from AOSP, CM and Evervolv sources.

COS-Bravo-JB

I have been playing around with Jellybean a bit and i figured i trough out a early build, based on Evervolv in most regards.

This build has the gapps included, the apk's and ogg's are optimized bloatware's are gone.

ALPHA BUILDS:

Recommended hboot my JB with 210 MB on System, 5 mb cache, 220ish userdata
(you can use any hboot which has at least 210 mb on system but you might lose a lot of space on the other options be it cause you have a much bigger system partition or cause you have a big cache partion)

Jelly hboot R3 - Download
MD5: f5b912f12e5cd712c5aa8fe8eeaf56ac
(md5 apply's to the .img not the zip)

Alpha:

Alpha #1 - Download
MD5: 25883cf980f045bb64ffa4efad0e8694

Gapps - Download
MD5: 436f2ae91b9a01814bc133c7657c31b6

* This gapps pack will only work on this ROM, also you won't be able to fit another Gapps pack (which has everything like Google Now and google ears) in the 210 MB /system partition, except this. The gapps libs in this pack are in a compressed folder (lzo compression - used a lighter compression since this might lag the system a bit) and the srec/en_US in another compressed folder (XZ compression - this is a much better compression but eats more CPU, hopefully wont be notiable)

A2sdext ?: in the terminal(su first) or adb shell run a2sd install

Changes:

11-Aug-2012
Made it all fit in 210 MB, from 250 :), It only includes en_US language/local, Camera can take photos, youtube plays (its hacky still, but is something), removed Gallery2 for now since its linked with the new Camera which we can't use at this point and added the basic 2D Gallery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEST BUILDS:

I suggest testers, AKA bored ppl to use my Jelly hboot (250/5/182 Mb partition layout)

Download hboot

MD5: f58a590b17b51c881000938d634cd6c9 (the check applys to the img not the zip)

In any case you need a system partition of at least 250 MB

The Rom:

Test #5
MD5: 8d61bae21398d7a0e3bc417f27c09666
Back to BFQ as default I/O scheduler, added the EV stuff they merged :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test #4

MD5: 9f7a3e104d37d4a9cec3bda29be5278f
Changes:
a few I/O tweaks(noatime to userdata, non rotational for mtd, noop default mmc/mtd scheduler, mmc readahead 1024, zram/ksm enabled on start, kernel: added FudgeSwap also a minfree_stat read only interface @/sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/minfree_stat (thanks to EzTerry for this tweaks), a few changes to the kernel CGROUPS, enabled NAMESPACES - laptop mode enabled in the ramdisk(suppose to help with battery) & a inital fudge swap value (/sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/fugeswap) looks smooth so far.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Test #3
MD5:ef7ed599b0454771761da803a4c5cde7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test #2

MD5: a8ee95b5d1d9a66c2397bc1a8e4ec66e
Fixed GoogleEars, updated Gmail, updated Andreo drivers to the early Jellybean release from Qcom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Test #1
MD5: 87da8ddb007cb1cb573a357d32f9cc6e

To enable a2sdext (save goes for dalvik to sdext or data to sdext) use adb shell or a terminal : a2sd install

many things do not work, like Camera at all, video playback...HWA works okish.

once more things are fixed i will of course COS it well, as usual, no ETA's though

Last edited:

roalex

May 29, 2009
Bucuresti
COS-Bravo-ICS:
This is to considered a BETA Rom for now :)

git://github.com/roalex/android.git -b ics

Project HOME - BUG tracker

Requirements:
180 MB system partition - Alpharev hboot data++
SDEXT partition, formated as EXT4 (around 1 GB is fine ) for A2sdext

Features:
OpenGL HWA Enabled**
Kernel: Based on drewis's kernel sources
This ROM is ODEXed and still is around 170 MB - which means you don't need a sd-ext unless you have massive needs.
Apps to Sdext, Data to Sdext, Dalvik-cache to Sdext are supported - Settings/Performance/A2sd

**This is still a bit buggy and the Camera Panorma and the Camcorder are still SLOW, still seams ok all in all.

Video recording ALSO works with the Market app Camera/Videocam ilusion

Tips:
FM radio does work with Spirint FM (enable BT before opening the app, select region, audio > QSD8250)

Releases:
COS-Bravo-ICS-09062012 - Download: Here or Here or Here
md5sum: 22820722193d8c3b032bef8ffd9804f2

As of 29.05 im going to post Twiter notification about updates, so if you wanna use that type of thing > https://twitter.com/#!/Alexro81

Available on RomManager and GooManager as well.

Credits:
Drewis & the Evervolv people, Sandvold, CyanogenMod people, dk-zero-cool, Rapmv78, Cayniarb

Changelog:

09-06-2012
Changes in handling the CPU freq: implemented the CAF performance class, this will set the max cpu freq to 700 mhz on screen off, increase sampling rate when screen off and put it back when screen is on - saves power, Dynamic Memory Manager, handle io_is_busy - all this req ondemand gov therefor this is default. Enabled Notification count, updates for the HWA Hals, on screen controls for Browser, webkit enhancements to reduce power use and performance.
01-06-2012
Added the settings part for the battery (under Display settings), Lock screen calendar, Mms : option to not convert SMS to MMS, also can choose when to convert, some cosmetics for the Weather lock screen display, added a few missing gapps libs which made the voice chat fail with gtalk.
30-05-2012
Launcher2 resize widgets, Phone allow 2g/3g switch, RAW/En dicts for LatinIME and all the special chars from CM's LatinIME, was a few fixes on master for this and that too
29-05-2012
fixed usb storage, hide media in folders with .nomedia flag, added battery percentage (still have to add a setting) by default, fixed power widget ordering, MUSIC controls on lockscreen and notification, some other fixes i missed before.
28-05-2012
Changed everything. If you can't find it...look for it, if you still can't then its gone :)
23-05-2012
Ok now is a bit more stable, post all those updates. Added new CM music player Apollo as well, added LiveWallpaper picker which was missing in my manifest :)
21-05-2012
new kernel build which works with the ics_chocolate prebuilts, added the prebuilts as well, added navigation bar for those who asked, to enable go under settings/display, fixed the uid issue.
18-05-2012
Resolved the issues in the 17 build.
17-05-2012
Framework cleanups: PDROID left us, purging of asset bitmaps went back to Gb, added a few more CAF bits, more themable features for TMO engine.
Kernel update: ported the missing RCU updates from 3.0, kernel is build with priority boosting, autogroup management tasks per session - enabled, IO group control enabled, BFQ v2r1, BFQ hierarchical scheduling support enabled, unwinding enabled, EXT4 updated with a few fixes from 2.6.39.4, squashes updated all the way to 3.0

11-05-2012
Added Pdroid to the normal build as it looks stable, Added option to use a ad blocker (Settings/COS Tweaks), some lil updates.
07/08-05-2012
TMO Engine 4.0 - Ricardo Cerqueira (manualy picked form CM:p work!), first push of render effects (cm - Cyanogen), new kernel (drewis), Camera hal updates (Rapmv78) - barcoder and panorama seam to be working, Added /sd-ext/.system/lib to LD path/bionic to fix an issue with linking the gapps libs to /system/lib now they actually work :D, stagefright aacenc / amrnb updates (Martin Storsjö), Lockscreen : Customizable shortcuts (Danesh M) final code is in as well, fixed issue with voicesearch, fix a FC when manualy adding Wifi APN (pawitp), hack move any apps to /sdcard (adamg-xda), update for su by koush, busybox updated to 1.20 (CM9), SystemUI: New PowerWidget icons (Prash D), readded the option to disable root and mostly many failed attempts to get the camcorder to record with build ed blobs :)
01-05-2010
More Lockscreen targets updates :)
30-04-2010
Added Xperia Home to the alternative launchers, more updates for the lockscreen targets.
29-04-2010
Added a new CPU Setting logic (into settings and framework) a direct, dirty Kang of EzTerry's work here and here this new method allows us to set values for screen off as well, so its cool. Also added NovaLauncher to the alternative Launchers (Settings/COS Tweaks/Default Launcher).
28-04-2010
Changed the permissions of the zygote process to be restricted to system user which prevents some DOS attack (picked it from AOSP master), renamed Settings/Performance into Settings/COS Tweaks, added option, under COS Tweaks to change the "HOME", for now you can pick from Trebuchet (default), MiHome (MIUI ICS ), AOSP Stock Launcher2. Click, reboot and there it is - based on this "logic" i might add other pick-ables.
27-04-2010
More updateds for the lockscreen targets (this stuff is really WIP), picked a few things from CAF's framework, updated Gapps to the latest goo version (this removed gmail btw which can be found on market)
26-04-2010
Customizable lockscreen Settings part: Bring settings up to speed with ux|Fix dissappearing icon bug|Fix npe on packages w/o activities, ICS Ad-hoc support, Music app packed with a bunch of fixes, Mms: Fix for Unicode 6.1 emojis|removed mms splits for now, "virtual" update to 4.0.4_r1.2 (changes nothing tbh :D), more stuff pulled off frameworks/base Master.
24-04-2010
Added Lockscreen Targets, up to 5 (Settings/System/Lock screen/Lock screen targets) all due to Danesh work (CM Team)
22-04-2010
New kernel again(reconcile with drewis kernel tree), fixed a issue with the zram script.
21-04-2010
Updated translations, couple of bug fixes form aosp/master. Later on..new pack with a new kernel build.
20-04-2010
Widget issues has been fixed. FC in Settings/Performance/Memory Management - for some languages - fixed. Merged the Phone changes which will make the 2g/3g notification toggle work as well as the advance Phone features by Cytown.
19-04-2010
Took out the sense look alike recent apps, update for bash/lsof, Bluetooth Map Profile (CM feature), few fixes from AOSP/master & CAF.
18-04-2010
New recent application sense 4.0 style by evilisto, option to mute camera sounds, market cache on sd-ext, bunch of fixes, mute camera shutter sound option (Settings/Performance), Cache setting added there as well, removed 16bp transparency, wasn't doing anything anyway, asset purging works now. Rom needs 171 MB on /system, hopefully this will fix the issue some people had.
17-04-2010
Readded Lock Home/mms in memory (Settings/Performance/Memory Management), added ICS heap size values, up to 256 Mb and actually made the framework read this settings, readded FileManager, added EVWidgets, picked the reduce call delay fix again, support for bmp wave ogg in mms, added openvpn to the build.
16-04-2010
new kernel build, based on drewis's work. Some fixes to CM's framework, added Notification light settings.
14-04-2010
Added 720p playback, made the rom a bit smaller to work with devices with more then the usual number of bad blocks, updated kernel (latest drewis build), fixed brightness settings.
11-04-2010
Fixed DHCP/Wifi hopefully, reverted the sqlite hack.
09-04-2010
Dalvik2Sdext not enforced anymore but turn into an option (Settings/Performace/A2sd). Enabled HW mp3 decoder. Some more I/O tweaks(100 points won in quadrant).
08-04-2010
Changed a prop setup, windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec from 120 to 100, 120 wasn't quite there.

Last edited:

roalex

May 29, 2009
Bucuresti
COS-Bravo-Gb :
git://github.com/roalex/android.git -b Cos-Gb​

Requirements:
100 MB Hboot needed - Alpharev OxyR2 HBoot
SDEXT if you want apps2sdext (it's not a must)

Features:
Os: Android 2.3.7, heavily based on the current CM tree
Kernel: 2.6.38 customized kernel - Tiamat source tree
Apps2SdExt integrated into the frameworks, from Firerat's|EzTerry github sources
Various optimizations (check my sources on github for specifics)
Bloatware free
Gapps are included

You will find the usual CM 7.2 toys, added KSM support for the settings and kernel has KSM and ZRAM support, as well as squashfs, default scheduler BFQ.

Tips:
To enable Apps2Sdext and/or Data2SdExt visit Settings|Applications|Development.
To set the default installation partition go to Settings|Applications.
To move applications from sd-ext|sdcard|internal Settings|Applications|Manage Applications.
There is no Dalvik2SdExt because .dex will follow the location of the apk, so if you install an application on sd-ext the dex will be on sd-ext, the same applys for internal or sdcard.
Do not use A2sd scripts.

Releases:
COS-Bravo-Gb-23052012 - Download: Here or Here or Here
md5sum: 9253b935125390de08c8aa9936b5c78d

Oxygen "COSed" if you wanna call it that :D - topic
17-04-2012: Here or Here ---SECURITY Update (no wipe flashable)
md5sum: 055f39fdf2a9b1bab590c4b345ebfb5d
Source: git://github.com/roalex/android.git -b Wip

Credits:
Cyanogen and he's team | Firerat | EzTerry | AndDiSa | Kali- | Defer | Cayniarb

Changelog:

23/03/2012
Added more fixes from Master, added PDROID, we are getting closer to a "final"
21/05/2012
new kernel: updated BFQ to V3r2, BFQ default. Picked up a few commits from CM (not much new things to add, a few fixes), fixed the mountsd script a bit, added props to enable GPU compilation in the build.prop, thats about it.
02/05/2012
Reverted th Ril changes and updated kernel with some relevant zram/ksm fixes.
24/04/2012
New build up, using the new HTC ril (seams that the GSM signal is improved), updated bash and kernel(BFQ is default, pushed some zram/ksm fixes), allow using PLMN and SPN text as part of Custom Carrier text, allows user to choose overscroll color, All dialogs and notifications should be themeable by the TMO choser - tbh im a bit lost in all the things one can configure :D
16/04/2012
720p playback supported.
11/04/2012
Removed sqlite hack, removed SuperUser and added SuperSU.
10/04/2012
Updated kernel with Two way call recording, disabled the sync features in sqlite, added proper ksm permissions and enabled it by default, rewrote the bindcache init script to actually do what we need, move market download cache to sd-ext if /data is almost full.
07/04/2012 - small update
Merged a bunch of things CM team left out since they are developing ICS mostly. (pressing HOME while on Lockscreen will start flashlight, ability to MUTE camera focus sound, etc).
Fixed xbin permissions.
Added all the sounds.

Last edited:

chiekh

Apr 19, 2005
Good work for :
- Apps2SdExt integrated into the frameworks.
- move applications from sd-ext|sdcard|internal Settings|Applications|Manage Applications.
it's what i'm waiting for.
so now i can install critical apps in internal mem. and huge apps to sd-ext.
thanks.

roalex

May 29, 2009
Bucuresti
Good work for :
- Apps2SdExt integrated into the frameworks.
- move applications from sd-ext|sdcard|internal Settings|Applications|Manage Applications.
it's what i'm waiting for.
so now i can install critical apps in internal mem. and huge apps to sd-ext.
thanks.

All thanks should go to Firerat, this has been around for more then a year, for some reason people didn't push it on their AOSP ROMs.

blackhawk_LA

Dec 27, 2010
HTC One (m7)
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
Wiah, really nice job! I'm gonna test the ROM when I have time, but could you post the kernel to download it separately? I'd like to test it in MIUI, as Tiamat's one was very fast but had some problems with multitasking.

Last edited:

edwardally

Feb 25, 2010
KL
Sorry for confusing. I mean screen lock sound. There should be a sound when you lock or unlock the screen. I think it missing the lock sound file in the system ui folder

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

siavash2death

Apr 16, 2011
for cm7r2 it stuck on joker logo and with oxygen it always rebooting and rom doesn`t load!! what should i do??

Ryther

Apr 2, 2012
Martinengo (BG)
Google Pixel 5
Hi, I'm going to try both ROMs (ICS & GB); I've flashed the ICS one, but i dunno what HBOOT i can use, I'm currently on DATA++ but i'm guessing if it works on cm7r2 too.

Gotta love the CM7 on Oxy hboot :D

Good job!

KaspaII

Jul 26, 2010
Prague
Thx very much for this ROM...
I'm testing it whole day, and all is perfect..

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

akhillad

Dec 28, 2011
Mumbai
Will try ics Rom....
Btw is it completely stable????
I mean camera, hwa, etc....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hei, this are some ROMs im putting together. The builds are compiled from AOSP, CM and Evervolv sources.

COS-Bravo-JB

I have been playing around with Jellybean a bit and i figured i trough out a early build, based on Evervolv in most regards.

This build has the gapps included, the apk's and ogg's are optimized bloatware's are gone.

ALPHA BUILDS:

Recommended hboot my JB with 210 MB on System, 5 mb cache, 220ish userdata
    (you can use any hboot which has at least 210 mb on system but you might lose a lot of space on the other options be it cause you have a much bigger system partition or cause you have a big cache partion)

Jelly hboot R3 - Download
    MD5: f5b912f12e5cd712c5aa8fe8eeaf56ac
    (md5 apply's to the .img not the zip)

Alpha:

Alpha #1 - Download
    MD5: 25883cf980f045bb64ffa4efad0e8694

Gapps - Download
    MD5: 436f2ae91b9a01814bc133c7657c31b6

* This gapps pack will only work on this ROM, also you won't be able to fit another Gapps pack (which has everything like Google Now and google ears) in the 210 MB /system partition, except this. The gapps libs in this pack are in a compressed folder (lzo compression - used a lighter compression since this might lag the system a bit) and the srec/en_US in another compressed folder (XZ compression - this is a much better compression but eats more CPU, hopefully wont be notiable)

A2sdext ?: in the terminal(su first) or adb shell run a2sd install

Changes:

11-Aug-2012
    Made it all fit in 210 MB, from 250 :), It only includes en_US language/local, Camera can take photos, youtube plays (its hacky still, but is something), removed Gallery2 for now since its linked with the new Camera which we can't use at this point and added the basic 2D Gallery.

TEST BUILDS:

I suggest testers, AKA bored ppl to use my Jelly hboot (250/5/182 Mb partition layout)

Download hboot

MD5: f58a590b17b51c881000938d634cd6c9 (the check applys to the img not the zip)

In any case you need a system partition of at least 250 MB

The Rom:

Test #5
    MD5: 8d61bae21398d7a0e3bc417f27c09666
    Back to BFQ as default I/O scheduler, added the EV stuff they merged :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test #4

MD5: 9f7a3e104d37d4a9cec3bda29be5278f
    Changes:
    a few I/O tweaks(noatime to userdata, non rotational for mtd, noop default mmc/mtd scheduler, mmc readahead 1024, zram/ksm enabled on start, kernel: added FudgeSwap also a minfree_stat read only interface @/sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/minfree_stat (thanks to EzTerry for this tweaks), a few changes to the kernel CGROUPS, enabled NAMESPACES - laptop mode enabled in the ramdisk(suppose to help with battery) & a inital fudge swap value (/sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/fugeswap) looks smooth so far.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Test #3
    MD5:ef7ed599b0454771761da803a4c5cde7

Test #2

MD5: a8ee95b5d1d9a66c2397bc1a8e4ec66e
    Fixed GoogleEars, updated Gmail, updated Andreo drivers to the early Jellybean release from Qcom.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Test #1
    MD5: 87da8ddb007cb1cb573a357d32f9cc6e

To enable a2sdext (save goes for dalvik to sdext or data to sdext) use adb shell or a terminal : a2sd install

many things do not work, like Camera at all, video playback...HWA works okish.

once more things are fixed i will of course COS it well, as usual, no ETA's though
    COS-Bravo-ICS:
    This is to considered a BETA Rom for now :)

git://github.com/roalex/android.git -b ics

Project HOME - BUG tracker

Requirements:
    180 MB system partition - Alpharev hboot data++
    SDEXT partition, formated as EXT4 (around 1 GB is fine ) for A2sdext

Features:
    OpenGL HWA Enabled**
    Kernel: Based on drewis's kernel sources
    This ROM is ODEXed and still is around 170 MB - which means you don't need a sd-ext unless you have massive needs.
    Apps to Sdext, Data to Sdext, Dalvik-cache to Sdext are supported - Settings/Performance/A2sd

**This is still a bit buggy and the Camera Panorma and the Camcorder are still SLOW, still seams ok all in all.

Video recording ALSO works with the Market app Camera/Videocam ilusion

Tips:
    FM radio does work with Spirint FM (enable BT before opening the app, select region, audio > QSD8250)

Releases:
    COS-Bravo-ICS-09062012 - Download: Here or Here or Here
    md5sum: 22820722193d8c3b032bef8ffd9804f2

As of 29.05 im going to post Twiter notification about updates, so if you wanna use that type of thing > https://twitter.com/#!/Alexro81

Credits:
    Drewis & the Evervolv people, Sandvold, CyanogenMod people, dk-zero-cool, Rapmv78, Cayniarb

Changelog:

09-06-2012
    Changes in handling the CPU freq: implemented the CAF performance class, this will set the max cpu freq to 700 mhz on screen off, increase sampling rate when screen off and put it back when screen is on - saves power, Dynamic Memory Manager, handle io_is_busy - all this req ondemand gov therefor this is default. Enabled Notification count, updates for the HWA Hals, on screen controls for Browser, webkit enhancements to reduce power use and performance.
    01-06-2012
    Added the settings part for the battery (under Display settings), Lock screen calendar, Mms : option to not convert SMS to MMS, also can choose when to convert, some cosmetics for the Weather lock screen display, added a few missing gapps libs which made the voice chat fail with gtalk.
    30-05-2012
    Launcher2 resize widgets, Phone allow 2g/3g switch, RAW/En dicts for LatinIME and all the special chars from CM's LatinIME, was a few fixes on master for this and that too
    29-05-2012
    fixed usb storage, hide media in folders with .nomedia flag, added battery percentage (still have to add a setting) by default, fixed power widget ordering, MUSIC controls on lockscreen and notification, some other fixes i missed before.
    28-05-2012
    Changed everything. If you can't find it...look for it, if you still can't then its gone :)
    23-05-2012
    Ok now is a bit more stable, post all those updates. Added new CM music player Apollo as well, added LiveWallpaper picker which was missing in my manifest :)
    21-05-2012
    new kernel build which works with the ics_chocolate prebuilts, added the prebuilts as well, added navigation bar for those who asked, to enable go under settings/display, fixed the uid issue.
    18-05-2012
    Resolved the issues in the 17 build.
    17-05-2012
    Framework cleanups: PDROID left us, purging of asset bitmaps went back to Gb, added a few more CAF bits, more themable features for TMO engine.
    Kernel update: ported the missing RCU updates from 3.0, kernel is build with priority boosting, autogroup management tasks per session - enabled, IO group control enabled, BFQ v2r1, BFQ hierarchical scheduling support enabled, unwinding enabled, EXT4 updated with a few fixes from 2.6.39.4, squashes updated all the way to 3.0

11-05-2012
    Added Pdroid to the normal build as it looks stable, Added option to use a ad blocker (Settings/COS Tweaks), some lil updates.
    07/08-05-2012
    TMO Engine 4.0 - Ricardo Cerqueira (manualy picked form CM:p work!), first push of render effects (cm - Cyanogen), new kernel (drewis), Camera hal updates (Rapmv78) - barcoder and panorama seam to be working, Added /sd-ext/.system/lib to LD path/bionic to fix an issue with linking the gapps libs to /system/lib now they actually work :D, stagefright aacenc / amrnb updates (Martin Storsjö), Lockscreen : Customizable shortcuts (Danesh M) final code is in as well, fixed issue with voicesearch, fix a FC when manualy adding Wifi APN (pawitp), hack move any apps to /sdcard (adamg-xda), update for su by koush, busybox updated to 1.20 (CM9), SystemUI: New PowerWidget icons (Prash D), readded the option to disable root and mostly many failed attempts to get the camcorder to record with build ed blobs :)
    01-05-2010
    More Lockscreen targets updates :)
    30-04-2010
    Added Xperia Home to the alternative launchers, more updates for the lockscreen targets.
    29-04-2010
    Added a new CPU Setting logic (into settings and framework) a direct, dirty Kang of EzTerry's work here and here this new method allows us to set values for screen off as well, so its cool. Also added NovaLauncher to the alternative Launchers (Settings/COS Tweaks/Default Launcher).
    28-04-2010
    Changed the permissions of the zygote process to be restricted to system user which prevents some DOS attack (picked it from AOSP master), renamed Settings/Performance into Settings/COS Tweaks, added option, under COS Tweaks to change the "HOME", for now you can pick from Trebuchet (default), MiHome (MIUI ICS ), AOSP Stock Launcher2. Click, reboot and there it is - based on this "logic" i might add other pick-ables.
    27-04-2010
    More updateds for the lockscreen targets (this stuff is really WIP), picked a few things from CAF's framework, updated Gapps to the latest goo version (this removed gmail btw which can be found on market)
    26-04-2010
    Customizable lockscreen Settings part: Bring settings up to speed with ux|Fix dissappearing icon bug|Fix npe on packages w/o activities, ICS Ad-hoc support, Music app packed with a bunch of fixes, Mms: Fix for Unicode 6.1 emojis|removed mms splits for now, "virtual" update to 4.0.4_r1.2 (changes nothing tbh :D), more stuff pulled off frameworks/base Master.
    24-04-2010
    Added Lockscreen Targets, up to 5 (Settings/System/Lock screen/Lock screen targets) all due to Danesh work (CM Team)
    22-04-2010
    New kernel again(reconcile with drewis kernel tree), fixed a issue with the zram script.
    21-04-2010
    Updated translations, couple of bug fixes form aosp/master. Later on..new pack with a new kernel build.
    20-04-2010
    Widget issues has been fixed. FC in Settings/Performance/Memory Management - for some languages - fixed. Merged the Phone changes which will make the 2g/3g notification toggle work as well as the advance Phone features by Cytown.
    19-04-2010
    Took out the sense look alike recent apps, update for bash/lsof, Bluetooth Map Profile (CM feature), few fixes from AOSP/master & CAF.
    18-04-2010
    New recent application sense 4.0 style by evilisto, option to mute camera sounds, market cache on sd-ext, bunch of fixes, mute camera shutter sound option (Settings/Performance), Cache setting added there as well, removed 16bp transparency, wasn't doing anything anyway, asset purging works now. Rom needs 171 MB on /system, hopefully this will fix the issue some people had.
    17-04-2010
    Readded Lock Home/mms in memory (Settings/Performance/Memory Management), added ICS heap size values, up to 256 Mb and actually made the framework read this settings, readded FileManager, added EVWidgets, picked the reduce call delay fix again, support for bmp wave ogg in mms, added openvpn to the build.
    16-04-2010
    new kernel build, based on drewis's work. Some fixes to CM's framework, added Notification light settings.
    14-04-2010
    Added 720p playback, made the rom a bit smaller to work with devices with more then the usual number of bad blocks, updated kernel (latest drewis build), fixed brightness settings.
    11-04-2010
    Fixed DHCP/Wifi hopefully, reverted the sqlite hack.
    09-04-2010
    Dalvik2Sdext not enforced anymore but turn into an option (Settings/Performace/A2sd). Enabled HW mp3 decoder. Some more I/O tweaks(100 points won in quadrant).
    08-04-2010
    Changed a prop setup, windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec from 120 to 100, 120 wasn't quite there.
    I have decided to stop the developing of this ROM for now at least i encourage people to use Evervol's builds though, they are pretty much the same anyway, been a few good months :)
    the NEW COS will be even faster, started off with a fresh framework and such, but still stuff to do :)
    Added a Jelly test build for the bored ppl :)