This app requires USB OTG support in device kernel..
For stock kernel
, you can load the modules required!
For NTFS,EXT4 or specific file system, kernel should support it (natively or modules)
For NTFS write support kernel should support fuse driver (natively or modules)
USB OTG Helper app will automatically load required modules if they are present in /system/lib/modules folder
I am trying to make a collection of modules for various devices. If you know any modules that work with your kernel, please let me know.
- For Xperia PAC-man (JB) Here and for buluk kernel Here
- For Xperia 2011 CM10 (JB) Here - thanks Abhilesh7
- For Xperia 2011 devices .587 Here (Thanks zxp)
- For Xperia 2011 ICS devices (Arc,Neo,Neo V,Mini Pro,Ray etc) Download + UTF-8 support
- For Xperia 2011 ICS FXP kernel / Cyanogenmod Download
- For Xperia 2011 GB v4.0.2.A.0.58 (GB) Download