Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Haven't read the whole thread yet, but I did this three months ago (AT&T Stealth Blue to White).

I'm ANGRY because I spent an absolutely ridiculous amount of time on eBay trying to find one where the white battery door had the speaker and mic rubber foam seal pieces and the one that they sent me did not match the picture (didn't have them, like most other sellers). I'm disappointed to see that the OP didn't touch on this despite transferring all the other little bits. OP: Did your white back plate include the foam rubber bits?
I never found that either, don't be disappointed I never transferred those pieces myself an no they were not included. Did you try going to a store for a carrier who carried it in white? They should have that since it would be a replacement for their model. But I'll do some research to help ease your troubled heart ..

Edit: just contacted att in my area because they offer Xperia play in white. The sales rep claims they don't sell battery backs and I would have to contact Sony. So now I'll call them for you to.

Edit2: Just grabbed a kitchen knife and removed the speaker and mic rubber foam from my black plate and placed them on my white plate. I didn't use glue they still were sticky.. job done at no extra cost check out the photos. Should take you all of 3 minutes to transfer over the little foam pieces.

Sent from my R800x using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120414_175808.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	1003886   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120414_175905.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	238.1 KB
ID:	1003887  
~ Verizon Droid MAXX BL Unlocked ~