[TWRP 2.0-2.3.3] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TWRP2.3.3 new Blue Xmas Ice!! }

Search This thread

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
philadelphiaeagles.png
Hey PM,

here's one of the Heat themes I made for ya but modded it for use with v2.1.. Let me know how it works out.. Enjoy!!

I'll have the cheerleader one finished up here for ya in a few..;)
philadelphiaeagles.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PMGRANDS

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
philadelphiaeagles.png
Here's the Eagles Cheerleader theme modified for 2.1.. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!
philadelphiaeagles.png

philadelphiaeagles.png
@rrjskj.. Here's the patriots w/ cheerleader theme you asked about!! Let me know what you think.. Enjoy!!
philadelphiaeagles.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rrjskj

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
philadelphiaeagles.png
Attention to anyone who has used any of my modified 2.1 themed!! I just found a small error in my xml that had the "mount" button slightly misaligned. I fixed them all and re-uploaded new zips for each theme..you'll find them attached in their original posts! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Aside from that, here's the Blue Glass theme modified for 2.1 for you guys!! Enjoy..
philadelphiaeagles.png

Last edited:

wascapsfan

Account currently disabled
Mar 28, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
I know my man..I'm trying(just been so busy lately)!! Good news is only one more request ahead of yours so I'll have that for ya soon!! I really appreciate your patience with me bro!!

Hey NO PROBLEM!!!! You are doing ME a favor here.
My team (The Washington Capitals) just beat the defending Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins last night so my team moves on!!!!!!!

As we say in D.C. ROCK THE RED!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: lnando84

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Your the Eff'n man bro... Thank you!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

philadelphiaeagles.png
You're very welcome amigo!! Appreciate the comments and the "thanks"!! I'll have the Michael Jordan theme working with 2.1 for ya shortly;)
philadelphiaeagles.png

I know my man..I'm trying(just been so busy lately)!! Good news is only one more request ahead of yours so I'll have that for ya soon!! I really appreciate your patience with me bro!!

Hey NO PROBLEM!!!! You are doing ME a favor here.
My team (The Washington Capitals) just beat the defending Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins last night so my team moves on!!!!!!!

As we say in D.C. ROCK THE RED!!!!!!!!!!

philadelphiaeagles.png
Congrats on your teams big win!! My Flyers also moved on eliminating the Penguins:D:D I'll start working on the theme for ya rite now so it'll hopefully be finished in a few hours;) You want that for the new twrp v2.1 right?
philadelphiaeagles.png

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
philadelphiaeagles.png
hey wascapsfan,

Like promised, here's the Washington Capitals twrp theme that you've waited so patiently for(thanks again:D)!! I know it's a bit late but hey, I got it out in time for you to rep your squad in/thru-out the playoffs(good luck to your team except when against philly:p)! I made it for the newer version of twrp so if you need me to make you one for v2.0 let me know and I'll make the necessary changes. Let me know what you think of it..Enjoy!!
philadelphiaeagles.png

Last edited:

wascapsfan

Mar 28, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
philadelphiaeagles.png
hey wascapsfan,

Like promised, here's the Washington Capitals twrp theme that you've waited so patiently for(thanks again:D)!! I know it's a bit late but hey, I got it out in time for you to rep your squad in/thru-out the playoffs(good luck to your team except when against philly:p)! I made it for the newer version of twrp so if you need me to make you one for v2.0 let me know and I'll make the necessary changes. Let me know what you think of it..Enjoy!!
philadelphiaeagles.png

You are so GREAT!!! Thank you so much.
Nothing made me happier than to see cindy ousted. That wuss took the whole season off and came back for the playoffs. The flightless fowl got what they deserved. Good Luck in the playoffs!!!!

wascapsfan

Mar 28, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Hey Inando...
Thanks again for the Capitals theme. I had version 1.1.1 and changed to 2.1. My flash keeps failing.
I'm on Eternity Rom with ziggy's kernal
Maybe a conflict?? I can switch back to the earlier version if it would be easier.

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Hey Inando...
Thanks again for the Capitals theme. I had version 1.1.1 and changed to 2.1. My flash keeps failing.
I'm on Eternity Rom with ziggy's kernal
Maybe a conflict?? I can switch back to the earlier version if it would be easier.

philadelphiaeagles.png
No problem bro, glad you like it!! When you changed to v2.1, did everything work correctly with the default(blue button) theme? And when you say the flashing keeps failing..you're not trying to flash the theme are you? to install/use the theme, simply rename the zip to "ui" (in lower caps) and copy/paste it into the theme folder (sd card>TWRP>theme). Reboot into recovery and you should be good to go.. Let me know then if your still running into problems;)
philadelphiaeagles.png

Last edited:

wascapsfan

Mar 28, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Oh WOW!!!
It definitely has the blue folders now since the change. I downloaded your zip file and it said Inando84_NHL_Capitals_(2.1)ui.zip
I went into TWRP and saw just a Backup folder so I created a new folder called Theme.
I'm not really certain as to what to do next. I tried renaming the zip file ui without quotes and that didn't do much but give me a warning. Then I transfered the entire zip file, still fully zipped and still nothing happened so I'm missing a step or two.
So right now I just cleaned out the Theme file and it sits empty waiting. I have your file just sitting looking exactly like this Inando84_NHL_Capitals_(2.1)ui.zip
Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I know I need to change it from the way it is but I'm not having success. Each time I try to reboot into recovery, I still get the Blue choices.
Am I supposed to UNZIP it first?? I did that once and it shows images and a couple of other files.
Please advise
Thanks so much
Regards
Dave

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Oh WOW!!!
It definitely has the blue folders now since the change. I downloaded your zip file and it said Inando84_NHL_Capitals_(2.1)ui.zip
I went into TWRP and saw just a Backup folder so I created a new folder called Theme.
I'm not really certain as to what to do next. I tried renaming the zip file ui without quotes and that didn't do much but give me a warning. Then I transfered the entire zip file, still fully zipped and still nothing happened so I'm missing a step or two.
So right now I just cleaned out the Theme file and it sits empty waiting. I have your file just sitting looking exactly like this Inando84_NHL_Capitals_(2.1)ui.zip
Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I know I need to change it from the way it is but I'm not having success. Each time I try to reboot into recovery, I still get the Blue choices.
Am I supposed to UNZIP it first?? I did that once and it shows images and a couple of other files.
Please advise
Thanks so much
Regards
Dave

philadelphiaeagles.png
You're welcome buddy!! Don't worry we'll get it working..i think I know whats going on. First I'd say rename the folder inside twrp to "theme" (without the quotes and all lower case). Then you can copy/paste my theme zip into it. Then rename the zip by deleting lnando84 NHL Capitals_(2.1) from it leaving just the "ui" (without the quotes). After that rebooting into recovery should now have the theme installed. Let me know how it works out for ya;)
philadelphiaeagles.png

Last edited:

wascapsfan

Mar 28, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
philadelphiaeagles.png
You're welcome buddy!! Don't worry we'll get it working..i think I know whats going on. First I'd say rename the folder inside twrp to "theme" (without the quotes and all lower case). Then you can copy/paste my theme zip into it. Then rename the zip by deleting lnando84 NHL Capitals_(2.1) from it leaving just the "ui" (without the quotes). After that rebooting into recovery should now have the theme installed. Let me know how it works out for ya;)
philadelphiaeagles.png

ALL RIGHT!!!!!! I saw the BLUE Screen again but then it changed to the Caps screen. I originally chose a zip file folder instead of a directory folder and it did nothing so I switched to a directory folder and SUCCESS. I chose the "Normal option in the New Directory (there was a choice of Normal and Compressed)
Another question. It is off by a little bit. What I mean is that the Capital birds are to the right and low. The right wings of all of the right side birds are cut off and the two lower options are completely cut off (settings and reboot are cut off) The birds are top half only along with the things below them (rock the red, home, and back are not there). Is there a way I can move the picture or alter the resolution?? If I could put my finger in the middle of the screen and just MOVE the pictures up and to the left whereas to straighten the angle of how they appear (it wont let me do that)

I reinstalled it and it still has the same issue. it just seems like the resolution on my phone is making it a pinch too big.

AGAIN,
Thank You SO MUCH for doing this for me.
You are the best!!!

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
ALL RIGHT!!!!!! I saw the BLUE Screen again but then it changed to the Caps screen. I originally chose a zip file folder instead of a directory folder and it did nothing so I switched to a directory folder and SUCCESS. I chose the "Normal option in the New Directory (there was a choice of Normal and Compressed)
Another question. It is off by a little bit. What I mean is that the Capital birds are to the right and low. The right wings of all of the right side birds are cut off and the two lower options are completely cut off (settings and reboot are cut off) The birds are top half only along with the things below them (rock the red, home, and back are not there). Is there a way I can move the picture or alter the resolution?? If I could put my finger in the middle of the screen and just MOVE the pictures up and to the left whereas to straighten the angle of how they appear (it wont let me do that)

I reinstalled it and it still has the same issue. it just seems like the resolution on my phone is making it a pinch too big.

AGAIN,
Thank You SO MUCH for doing this for me.
You are the best!!!

philadelphiaeagles.png
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean when you say you "chose a zip file folder instead of a directory folder".. then "switched to a directory folder and chose the "Normal option in the New Directory (there was a choice of Normal and Compressed)". Where exactly did you find these options cause I haven't seen em.

To install my theme there's no need to uncompress/compress or change anything other than the zip name.. Just make sure the twrp folder on your sd card has a folder inside it named "theme" (w/out the quotes and all lower case). Inside this folder is where you place the theme zip. The zip name needs to read ui (removing the lnando84 NHL Capitals_(2.1) from it and again all lower caps).

Are you using an Evo3d? I just retested it on mine an all is aligned and working correctly..

Would anyone else here mind testing it out for us to see if things are working right??
philadelphiaeagles.png

Last edited:

smw6180

Oct 31, 2007
Bear, DE
philadelphiaeagles.png
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean when you say you "chose a zip file folder instead of a directory folder".. then "switched to a directory folder and chose the "Normal option in the New Directory (there was a choice of Normal and Compressed)". Where exactly did you find these options cause I haven't seen em.

To install my theme there's no need to uncompress/compress or change anything other than the zip name.. Just make sure the twrp folder on your sd card has a folder inside it named "theme" (w/out the quotes and all lower case). Inside this folder is where you place the theme zip. The zip name needs to read ui (removing the lnando84 NHL Capitals_(2.1) from it and again all lower caps).

Are you using an Evo3d? I just retested it on mine an all is aligned and working correctly..

Would anyone else here mind testing it out for us to see if things are working right??
philadelphiaeagles.png

Just set it up on mine and everything lines up perfectly. No issues, and I ran through all the menus, seems to be working fine.

'course I'm not a caps fan so it's going back to default until the mets/giants themes are updated for 2.1. :)

Edit: oops. Just realized that sounded pushy. Doesn't matter to me if/when you get a chance to update those themes. I'm patient as hell and you always get things done when you get time. :)

wascapsfan

Mar 28, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
philadelphiaeagles.png

philadelphiaeagles.png

First Off....PLEASE Don't apologize. You are so generous to do this for me and everyone else. I need to apologize to you for being such a pain in the ass. You are so GREAT and I hope your Flyers kick the excrement out of the Devils!!

I'm on a Thunderbolt. Eternity Rom with Ziggy's Kernel.
I'm sorry. I was just giving you the exact events. Perhaps my rom asks for different options. I DO have your theme. Just when I went to add the ui to the theme folder, it asked me if I wanted it in a zip file or a directory. I tried the zip file first and it didn't work so then I tried the directory file and it DID work.
That's all I'm saying.

Here is a picture of what I see.

Picture1.jpg

See how it's a little off to the right and down??

Here is the sequence that I installed it as shown in the pictures below:

1) Open TWRP
2) Chose NEW folder
3) Option of Directory or Zip File **I chose Directory**
4) In NEW Directory I chose Normal (there is also a compressed option that I did NOT take) and typed in theme
5) theme now showing up in TWRP
6) Changing the Inando84_NHL_Capitals_(2.1)ui.zip to ui and pasting it to theme in TWRP
7) reboot into recovery.
8) The above picture is what I get. Beautiful without question but cropped a bit!!!

20120429104552.jpg
20120429104626.jpg
20120429104655.jpg
20120429104753.jpg
20120429104831.jpg
20120429104930.jpg

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Just set it up on mine and everything lines up perfectly. No issues, and I ran through all the menus, seems to be working fine.

'course I'm not a caps fan so it's going back to default until the mets/giants themes are updated for 2.1. :)

Edit: oops. Just realized that sounded pushy. Doesn't matter to me if/when you get a chance to update those themes. I'm patient as hell and you always get things done when you get time. :)

Yeah i'm getting the same results..Thanks for testing that out for us!! Hasn't been much action in the thread so I wasn't sure whether people were using the new version(twrp) or if members wanted me to update certain or all themes. Now that I know you want those, I'll get to work on updating them for ya next;)

First Off....PLEASE Don't apologize. You are so generous to do this for me and everyone else. I need to apologize to you for being such a pain in the ass. You are so GREAT and I hope your Flyers kick the excrement out of the Devils!!

I'm on a Thunderbolt. Eternity Rom with Ziggy's Kernel.
I'm sorry. I was just giving you the exact events. Perhaps my rom asks for different options. I DO have your theme. Just when I went to add the ui to the theme folder, it asked me if I wanted it in a zip file or a directory. I tried the zip file first and it didn't work so then I tried the directory file and it DID work.
That's all I'm saying.

Here is a picture of what I see.

~snip~

See how it's a little off to the right and down??

Here is the sequence that I installed it as shown in the pictures below:

1) Open TWRP
2) Chose NEW folder
3) Option of Directory or Zip File **I chose Directory**
4) In NEW Directory I chose Normal (there is also a compressed option that I did NOT take) and typed in theme
5) theme now showing up in TWRP
6) Changing the Inando84_NHL_Capitals_(2.1)ui.zip to ui and pasting it to theme in TWRP
7) reboot into recovery.
8) The above picture is what I get. Beautiful without question but cropped a bit!!!

~snip~

Thanks bro, I really appreciate the kind words! I hope you're right and they kick some ass..LETS GO FLYERS!!

Don't worry lol..i dont view you as a pain!! You're a die hard Caps fan(as I am with the Eagles) who wants to rep your squad in any way possible. I'd be in your shoes asking for an Eagles theme if I didn't know how to make one myself, so def no need to apologize either!! I like being able to help members enjoy their devices just that little bit more:D

Ok..I figured out where you got those directory options from..you were using astro file manager(i use root explorer) and they're within that app.

I also figured out why we're running into alignment problems..The thunderbolts screen resolution is 480x800 and these are made for the evo3d's res of 540x960. That's why they all look slightly but evenly misaligned.

Let me try making a few changes to the theme images and to the xml to hopefully make it work correctly on you're device..only thing is I can't guarantee it'll 100% align correctly. But I'm willing to try if you're willing to test. I have to go to work in a little while so if i can't get it out b4 hand, I'll def post a test zip when I get back ;)

wascapsfan

Mar 28, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Yeah i'm getting the same results..Thanks for testing that out for us!! Hasn't been much action in the thread so I wasn't sure whether people were using the new version(twrp) or if members wanted me to update certain or all themes. Now that I know you want those, I'll get to work on updating them for ya next;)

Thanks bro, I really appreciate the kind words! I hope you're right and they kick some ass..LETS GO FLYERS!!

Don't worry lol..i dont view you as a pain!! You're a die hard Caps fan(as I am with the Eagles) who wants to rep your squad in any way possible. I'd be in your shoes asking for an Eagles theme if I didn't know how to make one myself, so def no need to apologize either!! I like being able to help members enjoy their devices just that little bit more:D

Ok..I figured out where you got those directory options from..you were using astro file manager(i use root explorer) and they're within that app.

I also figured out why we're running into alignment problems..The thunderbolts screen resolution is 480x800 and these are made for the evo3d's res of 540x960. That's why they all look slightly but evenly misaligned.

Let me try making a few changes to the theme images and to the xml to hopefully make it work correctly on you're device..only thing is I can't guarantee it'll 100% align correctly. But I'm willing to try if you're willing to test. I have to go to work in a little while so if i can't get it out b4 hand, I'll def post a test zip when I get back ;)

OK GREAT!!!!! At least I'm not AS crazy as I thought I was. Thanks again so much. Have a wonderful evening!!!

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
OK GREAT!!!!! At least I'm not AS crazy as I thought I was. Thanks again so much. Have a wonderful evening!!!

No problem amigo!! I just finished making the necessary changes(or at least hope so) to the theme..fingers crossed it'll work. Now I gotta get ready for work so if it still needs alil tinkering, I'll get to it when I get home. Let me know how it works out!!

And thanks man..so far it's been a great day(FLYERS won game 2!!)..hopefully it'll continue into 2nite!! Now that you'll have you're theme, the Caps will come back and kick some arse!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi twrp2.0 users,

As always should be done, I'd like to start off by giving credit/thanks to those in which it's owed. First off thank you TeamWin for creating this amazing touchscreen recovery ui for everyone to use! Thank you il Duce for starting the twrp theme's thread/sticky where I started making/sharing my twrp themes and special thanks to vanessaem for pushing me to start this thread!! Also want to thank Rydah805 & aedon and steal25 for sharing their theme's in which I used as templates to create these!

Alright lets get to why you guys are here.. My sports team themed twrp2.0 skins!! I have a few NFL teams, 1 NBA team, and 2 random ones already finished ready to download below! If you'd like a TWRP theme of your favorite sports team, let me know regardless of sport..I'M TAKING REQUESTS!!

Let me know what you guys think and if you like/appreciate them, hit the thanks button(It's simple but very effective)!!

CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD!!

Post 1.. Football
    Post 2.. Basketball
    Post 3.. Baseball
    Post 4.. Hockey
    Post 5.. Soccer
    Post 6.. Random

Code:
    Here's the current list of requests so everyone know's which are coming next..

[HIDE]TN Vols (post 116)
    Chicago Bears (post 123)
    Cleveland Indians
    Baltimore Orioles
    Detroit Tigers (post 151)
    Wallpaper for shizkoff777 (post179)
    MN Vikings
    MN Wild
    Sox
    Oakland Raiders (post 197)
    Los Angeles Kings (post 197)
    Chicago Cubs
    Carolina Panthers (post 205)
    NY Knicks (post 216)[/HIDE]

nflheader.jpg

Twrp 2.0 themes!!!

v1..

v2..

NCAA..

scaled.php

Hey guys/gals,

I wanted to make something a little bit different this time. I've been hearing alot of really good things about the movie "ted" so I figured it would be a great theme to make. Let me now what you think!! Enjoy:D:p:D

Come on everyone..If you guys/gals enjoy the twrp theme work I'm doing, please hit the "thanks" button a few times! My thanks meter has been at 666 for almost an entire day :eek:and its kinda freaking me out lol..I'd like to get as far away from that number as possible!!