Quote:
Originally Posted by ace9988 View Post
the little bug is just a .gif image

as for cherrykang version im using 0.92, and if anybody has tried xenon i wanted to know comparisons to bricked cuz i see quite a bit of lag on this ROM, not too sure if its the kernel so i'm narrowing down problems
I am currently running it, and it is very speedy. The wifi driver is much more stable. No issues decoding HD video (tested Netflix, Youtube, and 720p streams on twitch.tv. The internet is slow at my work, I'll give 1080p a try when I get home) and Dungeon Defender runs smoothly on high graphics settings.

On the other hand, I seem to be having an issue independent of the which kernel I use. My touchpad SoD's regardless of kernel, cpu govenor, or minimum clock. I'll see if it's a problem with my build tonight (again, slow work internet) I seem to be on build 0.9.3. Hopefully 0.9.4 will be better. Anyone else have any other suggestions for me to try?

EDIT: It appears that the issue was one of incompatibility with Xenon and 0.9.3. Works perfectly on 0.9.4. As for the Xenon kernel on the latest cherryKang, wifi seems to be broken for me, and while the stock kernel works just fine, the UI seems a bit sluggish to me (possibly just placebo :P), so I upped the clock to 1.78 gHz and I saw a noticeable improvement (Again, might be placebo).