I got this done - no gsm data yet
Looking for someone to help make DATA working... I have all files but nowhere to upload to...
1. Update Bootloader to (0A.72
2. Install stock ROM with RSD Lite
----> GB: VRZ_XT875_5.9.904.XT875.Verizon.en.US_CFC_01
Make sure Debug Mode is ON and it's connected as CHARGER ONLY (not Mass Storage)
3. Root the phone with motofail (motofail_windows.zip
4. Install Bootstrap (BionicBootstrap.apk
5. Reboot into recovery and install ICS Gummy (Gummy_targa-Release-1.0.2.zip
6. To enable GSM/UMTS follow these steps:
1. Ensure USB is connected as PC Tools mode (not Mass Storage)
2. In Radiocomm go to MA->CDMA1X->QSC60x5
3. After it comes up, switch to FTM Common1 tab and wait for the phone to enumerate purple.
4. On the upper right side in the NVAccess, scroll to NV item 1877 NV_RF_BC_CONFIG_I
5. Read the value from the device
6. Replace the first 8 bytes (16 digits) with: 8703E80400000200
7. Write the data to the device and powercycle.
This will enable GSM/UMTS bands.
To disable GSM/UMTS, perform the same 7 steps, but replace the 8-byte data with: 0700000000000000
AFTER SOME WHILE GSM SIGNAL IS STRONG FOR VOICE BUT NO DATA