Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdipu View Post
[snip]

The build is not yakju and neither any non yakju that you have listed. Here's all about it:

Android Version: 4.0.2
Baseband: I9250XXKK6
Kernel: 3.0.8-gaa2611 android-build@apa28 #1
Build: ICL53F.I9250JPLA1
Not that it makes any difference, but I think that is the yakjujp or yakjudv build. If you really want to know, just open this file in a text editor and see what it says: /system/build.prop

Quote:
Q-1: As this build ICL53B is not among your list of non yakju builds, can I go ahead with your steps?
Absolutely, yes.
Quote:
Q-2: If yes, then all I need to download is https://dl.google.com/dl/android/aos...y-8001e72f.tgz right? And I believe everything that I need to flash are inside this tgz.
Yes!
Quote:
Q-3: As I want future OTAs, I am going to do all the optional steps in section D. After that do I need to worry anything about baseband for I want my phone to work in India?
The XXLA2 radio should work just fine in India. You could always try others, but just flash back to XXLA2 when the next OTA update arrives.
Quote:
Q-4: Do I ever need or need to worry about takju?
No. takju is essentially identical to yakju, just with Wallet and Offers pre-installed.
Quote:
Q-5: I find it quite interesting that I can use "fastboot oem lock" to re-lock my bootloader(I guess it wasn't possible in Nexus One). Same way is it possible to revert everything back exactly to the state it is right now at a later point for warranty related claims?
Yes. But I wouldn't lock until you need to return it (as if you ever have to unlock again, it will wipe everything, including /sdcard).
I do NOT answer technical questions via PM. Post in a thread.

Google Nexus 5

XDA Forum Rules & Moderator List

WHAT MATTERS IS UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY...