I hope this hasn't been posted already. I searched a bit in the thread but found no mention of it. I've purchased my last two phones through EVP, so I'm on their mailing list. I just got this email this morning:

Quote:
Sprint, the only national wireless carrier offering truly unlimited data for all phones while on the Sprint network, continues its 4G LTE launch momentum with the launch of several new devices, including its first Android 4.0 smartphone with 4G LTE capability. Sprint recently announced Atlanta, Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and San Antonio are expected to have 4G LTE and enhanced 3G service within the coming months – with numerous other cities expected to launch by the end of the year. The anticipated launch of these large metropolitan areas demonstrates the continued commitment by Sprint to invest in its network through Network Vision. Sprint customers in these areas will soon enjoy ultra-fast data speeds and improved 3G voice quality.

• Galaxy Nexus by Samsung, its first Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, smartphone with 4G LTE capability. It boasts a Pure Google experience, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED™ contour display and dual cameras enabling video chat. Available NOW.

• The eco-friendly LG Viper features ULE Platinum Certification, a casing comprised of 50% recycled plastics, and a 100% recyclable packaging. Specs wise, this Android Gingerbread device features a 4-inch 800×480 WVGA display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB ROM, 4GB microSD card, Gorilla Glass, a 5MP rear-facing camera, and 4G LTE capabilities. Available NOW.

• HTC EVO 4G LTE, a 1.5 dual-core processor, a giant 4.7-inch 720p Super LCD display, and a high-end 8-megapixel camera. It also has NFC (Near Field Communications), which allows one to pay for something by tapping against a terminal or friend’s phone, using an application like Google Wallet. And by the way, it makes phone calls. Anticipated availability, May 2012.

If you would like to order/preorder one of the above devices, please let me know. Eligibility is required to upgrade, so just reply with your phone number and I will be glad to check.

Thank you,

Account Manager | Employee Value Program (EVP)
Toll Free - 888.xxx.xxxx
Fax - 888.xxx.xxxx
Direct Line - 615.xxx.xxxx

Contact EVP: Mon 9am-5pm, Tues-Fri 8am-5pm CST
All EVP clients save 20% on Wireless accessories! Visit your EVP site for more information.

This is a little more support for the 5/18/12 release date. Oh, and I left out the name and contact info of my rep for his privacy.