{PRO} Complete List of Roms | Kernels | Rooting/Other for Xperia Pro (MK16a/i) iyokan

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 3714894

This Thread was started by ameer1234567890 all this hard work belongs to him im just updating the thread :)
Note: Do not post any general chat, questions or small talk about accessories, apps and themes here. Post in the below respective threads.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This is an ever-expanding list of Xperia Pro related development stuff such as ROMs, recoveries, mods, rooting and unrooting guides, kernels, generic firmwares, etc...
This list was primarily made as there is no separate XDA forum for Xperia Pro and Xperia Pro related posts are scattered across various forums including Xperia Ray forum, Xperia Arc forum, etc...

If any dev / modder wants to add his/her stuff here, you are most welcome. Please reply to this thread or (ideally) send me a PM with the information and I shall add it within days, if not hours.

[HIGHLIGHT]Rooting & Recovery[/HIGHLIGHT]​

[HIGHLIGHT]ROMs[/HIGHLIGHT]​
GingerBread:
IcecreamSandwich:
JellyBean:
KitKat:
Lolipop:

[HIGHLIGHT]Mods[/HIGHLIGHT]​

[HIGHLIGHT]Kernels[/HIGHLIGHT]​

[HIGHLIGHT]Stock Firmwares[/HIGHLIGHT]​
Note: Stock firmware bundles packed as ftf (below) seems to be cross-compatible between MK16i and MK16a versions. However, do not take this as a 100% fool-proof conclusion, since this has not been confirmed by Sony. You can flash firmware for MK16a in MK16i and vice versa, the only side affect being that your phone would be recognized by software as the corresponding firmware you flashed. In case if you flashed a different baseband and your SIM card/mobile network is not working, you can always re-flash the correct firmware.

[HIGHLIGHT]Basebands[/HIGHLIGHT]​
This Thread was started by ameer1234567890 all this hard work belongs to him im just updating the thread

Last edited by a moderator:

waynekirby

Nov 11, 2010
Barnsley
I have LewaOS uploaded. Based on CM7.2
Need testers and you can include it if it works? :)

Any testers?

Sent from my MT15i using xda premium

Reactions: Straxico

ameer1234567890

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 12, 2012
Thulhaadhoo
ameer.io
Nice thread! :D By the way if you like you could include my kernel on the list. It's useable even on stock firmware.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jprwu3
Since your Ultima ROM is already included in the list and kernel mentioned on the ROM page, I did not add. Basically, the kernel section has only kernels which are not associated with a specific ROM. This is to avoid cluttering. Hope this is acceptable!

waynekirby

Nov 11, 2010
Barnsley
Battery life not good... currently working on SE-Tweaked GB new version at the minute so until Lewa release an update I won't be unless other team members are working on it

Loccy

Jul 12, 2005
Battery life not good... currently working on SE-Tweaked GB new version at the minute so until Lewa release an update I won't be unless other team members are working on it

That's a shame - mind you, refreshing for the dev to be up front about shortcomings of their work. Mind you battery can't be worse than FXP CM9...!

Any chance of getting some more shiny goodness thrown us Pro'er's way? The more ROMs the better in my book. Based on how quick you turned LeWA round, any chance of some more? :)

Reactions: djjuanca

tanwg

Jul 12, 2008
Singapore
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
Is this the thread?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1626870

Just thought we should continue discussion abt the LewaOS over at its own thread.

I kind of suspect that the poor battery life is due to the CM kernel. Battery drain is a problem for our CM roms. Anyway thanks for the links, I will test it tomorrow! Should be easy since I am on CM7.2 now so I only need to flash the ROM and install GApps.

Sent from my MK16i using XDA

Loccy

Jul 12, 2005
Corrected thanks
Want me to make a thread or dedicate it with the Arc thread? I haven't been too sure...

My vote would be to make a new thread. Two reasons - there are bound to be differences between the two versions, bugs on one that aren't on the other for example. Secondly, I think we're more likely to get a dedicated Pro forum if it can be demonstrated there's an active Pro dev community. If the Pro work is buried in Arc threads that won't be as evident.

oh, by the way - ran the ROM briefly but camera is upside down, which is a showstopper for me unfortunately :-(

tanwg

Jul 12, 2008
Singapore
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
I also support the creation of a new thread for Pro's LewaOS.

Before the new thread is up, just would to comment that LewaOS seems to be less smooth than what I would expect... and of course , there is the problem of the inverted camera.

Totally separate issue: anyone happens to have the chinese keyboard for xperia pro? Can you please upload it somewhere? TA!

Last edited:

waynekirby

Nov 11, 2010
Barnsley
Okay well we need to stop discussion in this thread :)

All issues to be reported in the Arc thread once I've changed it, off to sleep shortly but I will create it later, I have the thread template already set up on my laptop at home, I have MoKee OS ported ready for test for Xperia Neo, all things work from what I can see but needs further testing, if all goes well there will be a Xperia Arc & Neo release. I will use the Lewa thread for Lewa & MoKee

Regards

tanwg

Jul 12, 2008
Singapore
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
I think I was able to write Chinese characters in the stock mk16I rom, so not the QWERTY version..

It is one of the bloatware most non-chinese would uninstall...

Top Liked Posts