N7000 ICS 4.0.3 ZSLPF
Download from here
Extract file contains below mentioned files.
File selection goes like this
CSC - GT-N7000-MULTI-CSC-OZSLPF.tar.md5
Phone - MODEM_N7000XXLR1_REV_05_CL1144476.tar.md5
Bootloader- N7000_APBOOT_N7000ZSLPF_CL558430_REV02_user_low_sh ip.tar.md5
PDA - N7000_CODE_N7000ZSLPF_CL558430_REV02_user_low_ship .tar.md5
Pit for 16GB - Q1_20110914_16GB.pit
- Download the Files first and put in your SDCARD [CWM zip][ SU-Busybox-Installer.zip][ SU-Uninstaller-signed.zip]
- Reboot to recovery.
- Choose apply update from external storage. (use vol up/down to select, power to enter)
- Choose CWM.zip and wait until CWM recovery appear.
- Choose install zip from sdcard or external SD(Now use touch function to select choice)
- Choose and Install SU-Busybox-Installer.zip
- You are done and now your device is Rooted
How to Install SuperSU N remove super user (get it from here)(Optional)
Copy SuperSU zip in SD card
Again enter into recovery
Choose apply update from SD card
choose install zip from SD card
This will replace Superuser with super SU
CF Root kernel
Flash using Mobile odin
Now Install TB (If you have backup) and restore user application.
Note : How to select English
(First time it will start in chinese language. Who are unfamiliar to language, this will help
- Press menu key - Last option(setting)
- scroll down N find 'A' character keyboard symbol (14th)
-select first option
Now you can see English(US) select it.
---Will back soon from a small break ---