[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][NOV10] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 135.4 - FINAL RELEASE

Search This thread

agramone

Jan 24, 2012
Zagreb
hi temasek and firstly TY for your effort in making this cm7 kang i like it very much and have no problems with it! only thing is i can't play divx or avi videos-it says the format is not supported.. is there a fix to it ? sry if it was explained down thread.. i havent found it.
Im running the version for/on LG OB - #74 ,right?

Last edited:

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC2-104

1. Revert ALL CM9 Icons
2. Revert Green Lock-on GPS Icon (for now)
3. At last I picked the MIUI battery bar :p Those were the days in my N1 thread when many users request for me to add this but I didn't. Nothing much to pick nowadays so why not! I remembered that was like last year :eek:
4. New bootanimation modded by powwow88 - Thanks!

CHANGELOG (Same for N1 RC2-95)

MERGED COMMITS UP TO
Change I0e605370: properly handle /tmp symlink from moto gb init.rc
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:merged+branch:gingerbread,n,z

PORTS FROM EXTERNAL SOURCE UPDATES
REVERTED - Add a green gps-fixed icon to status bar
NEW - MIUI-like Battery Bar (1/4)
NEW - MIUI-like Battery Bar (2/4)
NEW - MIUI-like Battery Bar (3/4)
NEW - MIUI-like Battery Bar (4/4)
NEW - MIUI-like Battery Bar Colors (1/2)
NEW - MIUI-like Battery Bar Colors (2/2)

CHERRY-PICKS UPDATES
MERGED - Change I1c30cc0e: Fix percentage bar not appearing on first try to enable it.
MERGED - Change I739e3315: Fix nickname/organization query.

MD5SUM: 423bbd961265fb1fcd79b8a76447356f

Last edited:

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
going to install it this evening!
btw temasek, in the system app, what is the app called pacman that is always deactivated?

For CyanogenMod 7 and other Gingerbread ROMs, a Google Apps package was found which is DPI and architecture-independent, so all devices now use the same Universal package. In addition, any app which can be installed from the Android Market such as Gmail, Maps, and Voice Search were removed from the package to eliminate the need for a Tiny package. Instead, the Pacman application was added, which asks the user to select which Google Apps should be downloaded and installed from the Market.

Reactions: hadi_rena

alakyr

Nov 22, 2011
For CyanogenMod 7 and other Gingerbread ROMs, a Google Apps package was found which is DPI and architecture-independent, so all devices now use the same Universal package. In addition, any app which can be installed from the Android Market such as Gmail, Maps, and Voice Search were removed from the package to eliminate the need for a Tiny package. Instead, the Pacman application was added, which asks the user to select which Google Apps should be downloaded and installed from the Market.

thank you again! =P
what about the gb ril that don't work on cyano? u can fix it?

skylinegt77

Sep 16, 2011
Pls don't say that.

Misjudgedtwat and me are not competitors. In fact Misjudgedtwat could be far more.capable than me in many ways. He is very open about sharing info including his fixes. That made me respect him more.

i know that, i also saw some posts ago that you guys share fixes and stuff, but since i am not yet settling down for any particular rom ill be testing every new realease, my previous post just meant i will install your kangs for now mostly because you update a lot more frequently. i am a performance whore XD, so whoever gets me the most performance either on roms or kernels wins in my opinion XD

k101d

Aug 23, 2007
Hatyai
Now downloading and will flash over 103 and hope 104 will wake me up tomorrow morning :D

Sent from my Optimus 2X using XDA

Le_Zouave

May 9, 2009
104 already upped, just flashed 103 and when I check, 104 was there.

I use rom UOT status bar color (so black) and from 99 to 102 the status bar was black in lock screen but in 103 and 104 it's now transparent and revert to black once phone unlocked.
I am the only one that don't switch to transparent status bar?

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
104 already upped, just flashed 103 and when I check, 104 was there.

I use rom UOT status bar color (so black) and from 99 to 102 the status bar was black in lock screen but in 103 and 104 it's now transparent and revert to black once phone unlocked.
I am the only one that don't switch to transparent status bar?

That's because Temasek switched the codes between UOT and theme starting #103. If you want it black (like me), use the theme option instead.

Sent from a Microsoft Excel pivot table.

Top Liked Posts