Default Finally! COD2 running in hardware acceleration good fps on diamond!!

i finally managed to run call of duty 2 using opengl es hardware accleration on my diamond

by default the cod2 installer auto detects your hardware and installs the software version of cod2 on ur diamond, however if u look inside the cab file you will find the files for the hardware-accelerated version

Quote:
- <characteristic type="cod2_gles.exe" translation="install">
- <characteristic type="Extract">
<parm name="Source" value="COD2_G~1.001" />
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
- <characteristic type="cod2.exe" translation="install">
<parm name="Source" value="0000COD2.002" />
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
- <characteristic type="cod2_goforce.exe" translation="install">
<parm name="Source" value="COD2_G~1.003" />
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
- <characteristic type="libGLES_CM.dll" translation="install">
<parm name="Source" value="LIBGLE~1.004" />
</characteristic>
i extracted cod2_goforce, cod2_gles and libGLES_CM.dll to the installed game folder and it tried to run both of them and i got the usual "untrusted certificate..." error

however if u delete the libgles_cm.dll or replace it with ur diamond lebgles_cm.dll from the windows folder, cod2_goforce.exe will work!! fully with clean bilinear textures, the frame rate is also very good! and with the diamond pixel dense vga screen it looks anti aliased

i guess this should finally put to rest all doubts about the diamond 3d chip

what i dont understand is that cod2_gles didn't work it keeps giving "untrusted certificate" even after replacing the libgles_cm file

i think if someone figures out the difference between cod_goforce and cod2_gles we might get somewhere with the other opengles games

to run just copy the attached cod2_goforce.exe to the installed game folder and delete libgles_cm.dll if its in the folder, the game will run after a small pause, also make sure TF3d is disabled to avoid errors, i attached cod2_goforce demo and cod2_gles files for those who needs them
Attached Files
File Type: zip cod2_goforce.zip - [Click for QR Code] (158.9 KB, 6241 views)
File Type: zip cod2_gles.zip - [Click for QR Code] (158.5 KB, 3890 views)
File Type: zip cod2_demo_goforce.zip - [Click for QR Code] (145.7 KB, 3001 views)