Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
So my initial testing results, unmodified dock with VZW model:
1) The fit seems to be the same regardless of which battery you have (standard or extended). I thought maybe the volume rocker would line up better with the standard battery, but it doesn't.
2) The power and audio work fine, however the proximity of the micro-usb port to the AUX port on the dock might cause problems for some people if your plugs are too fat like mine.
3) The volume rocker being partially depressed can cause some real whacky behavior. There's no way I'd use it very long without modding. In fact, I'm going to take a knife to it right after I post this.
4) I thought it would be cool to be able to use the camera while driving, to record my awesome rally skillz and other random asshats in traffic, but the dock mount shows up in the corner of the frame. Oh well...
4) The Car Home app that was uploaded in this thread kinda sucks balls. But it works.