Search This thread

Delvien

Jan 25, 2009
Columbus

CheesyNutz

Oct 26, 2010
Springfield
installed newest apex loaded fine can you add a Waze icon to the mix please

also anyone now any good weather icons that would go great with these icons please

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

also can't choose individual from the icons pack :(

Last edited:

bagarwa

Feb 18, 2012
Bothell
play.google.com
Can this be somehow converted to Go Launcher / Nova launcher icon pack? Nova is my primary launcher.

Also, when I place this mtz in the MIUI/theme folder, the Miui launcher theme manager doesn't detect it. :(

Gokh

Jan 14, 2012
Thanks for these icons. ! I have just dowloaded the new official miuiv4 launcher (mihome) and it's look very simple but very nice!
Ps: now there is cm7 app to theme too :p

Envoyé depuis mon Blade

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339951413674.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339951413674.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 487
  • uploadfromtaptalk1339951431620.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339951431620.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 464
  • uploadfromtaptalk1339951445706.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339951445706.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 459

ungraph

Dec 30, 2011
First off all, great theme!

Can anyone please make a Textplus Free & Reddit News icon? I'd do it myself, but I don't know how to add it to the .apk.

Thanks!

ekanix20

Mar 4, 2012
Örebro
As you can see i only get some icons

Sent from my GT-I9100 powered by paranoid android

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339969511319.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339969511319.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 325
  • uploadfromtaptalk1339969522044.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339969522044.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 293

Delvien

Jan 25, 2009
Columbus
That does not work sorry...
Really weird problem beacuse i could use the older version for apex

Sent from my GT-I9100 powered by paranoid android

That's whats strange... I am using the new version of apex, and I don't have the issue.

I'll be sending you a PM soon, I want you to test a newer version of the theme app.

Jackemw

May 18, 2012
Tasmania
A little assistance

Hey guys,

sorry to be that noob that no one likes.

I have a Samsung galaxy s2 4g telstra variant and im stuck with gingerbread. I'm well accustom to snooping around the net looking for files. But I've only had an android phone for a few months.

Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to get these icons to work in a launcher available on gingerbread like go launcher or Go launcher (preferable)

I have the set in .pngs but i dont want to have to assign each individual icon

thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Inspired

Now theme all the icons on your phone with Icon themer! Search for icon themer in the google play store, this theme is fully compatible. Enjoy :) Props to Faruq Rasid for his developement of icon themer. :)

NOTE: You do not have my permission to upload this icon pack or apk theme to any site. You do not have my permission to use any icon in this pack for any use other than PERSONAL use. These Icons are not for re-sale, re-distribution, or otherwise without permission from myself. Please always link to this thread for downloads.

UjrUxfsl.png
    ZBIKl16l.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Free version

Paid version (If you like my work, please consider buying the app to get pushed updates!)

[THANKS:]

Everyone here at XDA and IconPedia.
    Users bl4ckb1rd, jtuduri, booman_, drig, gnaynehz, dannY512, uhJenny, verrox, grga, Thronesmasher, mitchsamuels and Morfff for contributing to the project!
    The new miui update today introduced HD icons for 720p+ screens, which means I am going to spend most of my weekend making the icons look unpixelated : /

As far as the apex theme guys, I did not do the port, I noticed there were some icons that were not matched properly, and it is something I'm aware of, I will fix them as soon as I can.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    Icons have been updated as of 10:39am EST May 3. Enjoy.
    Metro Inspired icon pack - Apex/Go/Nova launcher APK

Metro Inspired

A mix of metro-esque icons for MIUI with icons from myself and the community here at XDA.

I do this in my spare time, so be mindful of your requests. Be polite, and ask nicely. Contribute if you want some icon for an app not commonly used.

NOTE: You do not have my permission to upload this icon pack or apk theme to any site. Please always link to this thread for downloads.

UzA1I.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Click here for miui mtz theme

Click here for the Apex theme, but you know... the "donate" link is right below this one.. just sayin. =D

or you could buy it here.

[THANKS:]

MIUI development team
    Everyone here at XDA and IconPedia.
    Users bl4ckb1rd, jtuduri, booman_, drig, gnaynehz, dannY512, uhJenny, verrox, grga, Thronesmasher, mitchsamuels and Morfff for contributing to the project!

Updated MTZ 6/27/12

This is indeed a really awesome pack. I've converted this to an apk package which can be used for icon theme in Apex / Go / Nova launcher.
    This apk is available on my site. I've also provided a link to this thread for those who want to get the mtz. Great work. 2 thumbs up to you.

Metro Inspired icon pack - Apex/Go/Nova launcher APK

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

NOTE: You do not have my permission to upload this icon pack or apk theme to any site. Please always link to this thread for downloads.

Errr, just saw this. But I did link back to this thread for the mtz and I didn't upload your apk. I created an apk from the mtz. And since you yourself are offering the paid apex version for free here, I guess I'm not 'eating your pie'. Still, let me know if you want me to take it down.
    and for CamScanner i tried something but looks like crap... will see if i can do it better