Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
1) Download and install SAMSUNG USB Drivers for Mobile Phones
2) Copy update_su.zip
to internal sdcard.
3) Switch off the phone and enter to download mode ("Vol Down + Home + Power"
Wait until the driver will be installed and Odin will recognize the phone!
4) Flash I8160XXLD8_ready_to_root_ANT.tar.md5
5) Turn off the phone again and enter to recovery mode ("Vol Up + Home + Power"
6) Select "apply update from sdcard"
and choose update_su.zip
7) Reboot the phone
8) Got root?
Warning:You will lose your warranty. At least until we find a way to reset a custom flash counter.
Last edited by antsm; 21st June 2012 at 06:56 AM.
Reason: update_su.zip: SuperSU updated to v0.91; fixed progress bar during update.