[PORTED]GS3 MusicPlayer

Search This thread

P_Toti

Jun 21, 2012
GS3 MusicPlayer

Hi guys, i have ported GS3 MusicPlayer app to all our GS2 phones.(I'm going to port other apps)
Try it and give me a feedback, it seems fully working on my device(Obviously music effects don't work)

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR 1
MIRROR 2

Instructions:

Flash the zip through CMW or extract manually using a file manager and copy apk to system/app and lib to system/lib

If you like my work,give me a thank or even better consider donate to me

Last edited:

Kadhim7

Mar 22, 2012
Please upload it on Mediafire Or 4shared
sendspace is blocking in my country >>> They block every site they don't want

Reactions: askongosd

lrft

Apr 26, 2012
Madrid
Great work mate!! I'ts working great!! The only thing I miss is the lockscreen player but is jus a little detail. Keep up the good job. Thanks!

Reactions: KeithOYS

THE RED BLUR

Mar 7, 2012
LONDON
Just flashed and it doesn't pop up anywhere :confused: Maybe it doesn't work on aokp rom.

Main ROM : RootBOX 1.3

2nd Rom :

KERNEL :Siyah 3.3.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GS3 MusicPlayer

Hi guys, i have ported GS3 MusicPlayer app to all our GS2 phones.(I'm going to port other apps)
    Try it and give me a feedback, it seems fully working on my device(Obviously music effects don't work)

DOWNLOAD
    MIRROR 1
    MIRROR 2

Instructions:

Flash the zip through CMW or extract manually using a file manager and copy apk to system/app and lib to system/lib

If you like my work,give me a thank or even better consider donate to me
    Any updates? Equalizer seems to be not working...
    I have flashed the CWM zip so the default music player is deleted. I want someone to give me the CWM that replaces this one with the stock player.

here, i attach the stock S2 ICS music player.. copy to system/app then reboot..

It installed nicely and looks great, however, I have no sound when playing music. Personally I think sound is totally overrated when it comes to listening to music :p

You don't say? :cyclops:
    This music player replace the original music player of rom.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Please upload it on Mediafire Or 4shared
    sendspace is blocking in my country >>> They block every site they don't want