Foxconn CEO: "New iPhone will put Galaxy S III to shame"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

copponex

Aug 7, 2010
Even if it's true, then it's obvious its a newer phone ergo should it be better otherwise it would be apple that should be ashamed.

kwiggington

Sep 4, 2010
Indianapolis
Sent from the bar drunk out of my mind

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341070556709.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341070556709.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 605
N

nerdfacenyan

IDK if I would say embarrass, because they already had many of the UI and system improvements that JB brought, but I was a hardcore apple guy, and lately the company just has a bad image. I have already swapped to the S3, and am thinking of swapping my iPad for a Nexus 7. Google is just on a roll, and I hope it continues. Once they secure the App development, I think their last major hurdle will be out of the way.

I'd go for one of the Transformer series, especially if you're coming from the iPad.

batman372

Mar 17, 2012
Alexandria
I hope that Apple can compete the s3 with their next iphone5.
But i think that the future is for Samsung as better hardware and android as better os.

droidtomtom

Dec 13, 2010
Since Foxcon would not be privy to SW since that is all done at Apple he could only talk about HW and any features that would have to be in the SW as a result. Can't see the current screen getting any better. Screen is not likely going to be larger than 4". Better camera is likely. Better battery is Likely. Wireless charging is possible. Oh maybe it is that new connector.

SoKoOLz

Nov 25, 2010
I dont think Apple can.. and Foxconn is very bias right now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
I was looking for a thread to rant, this will do
Apple has got there panties in such a bunch because Samsung devices are superior. F that stupid judge that allowed the injunction to ban sales of the gnex in the US. I hope Samsung crushes them and gets the 95mill apple had to put up as bond. I could go on but I digress.

Sent from a galaxy far far away......

Reactions: disclaimernotice

yeahmon

Oct 10, 2011
Sarasota, FL
The ONLY thing I am jealous of with the iPhone is the endless list of accessories.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III running Android 10.1 Alaska King Crab

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
Yea makes me sick with envy when the big box store has 8
(i)aisles and 8 feet for other devices.
Sent from a galaxy far far away......

KMino

Sep 15, 2010
The Samsung Galaxy IV shall put the iPhone V to rest. If we are going to compare unreleased phones, keep it fair!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

disclaimernotice

Sep 8, 2011
Foxcon may be right. The new iphone will have new revolutionary features never before seen or thought possible on mobile devices, such as:

iMemory-the revolutionary ability to expand memory using what apple engineers call an external sd

iDisplay-a huge 4.0 inch screen with a lower ppi than the 4s, but is still considered retina because apple says so.

iWidgets-Having widgets on a phone used to be a thing of science fiction but now with the new iphone, it will finally be a reality

iUnlock-now you can unlock your phone just by smiling at the camera or using your voice. The future is finally here.

The new iphone. It's gonna change everything. Again.

On a serious note, the only things that might be better on the next iphone are the camera and battery.

Last edited:

n6n43hix

Jun 9, 2012
Basel
I had an Iphone 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S. Now i bought an SGS3.
My new Phone is amazing, the only thing that sucks off is the PlayStore. On the AppStore of Apple there are much more Apps, Games, etc.

Foxcon may be right. The new iphone will have new revolutionary features never before seen or thought possible on mobile devices, such as:

iMemory-the revolutionary ability to expand memory using what apple engineers call an external sd

iDisplay-a huge 4.0 inch screen with a lower ppi than the 4s, but is still considered retina because apple says so.

iWidgets-Having widgets on a phone used to be a thing of science fiction but now with the iphone 5, it will finally be a reality

The new iphone. It's gonna change everything. Again.

On a serious note, the only things that might be better on the next iphone are the camera and battery.

Was like o_O when i started reading
+10 for serious part tho
You forgot something.....equipped with lots of iStuff to sue samsung and htc

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

norpan111

Mar 28, 2010
Halmstad
Will it be called the new iphone like the ipad?
Oh.. Got a message from Mr ballsack.. :

"hey wazzup guys? You haven't talked about me for a while, forgot me?"

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341146317438.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341146317438.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 412

ubigred

Feb 23, 2010
Houston
Listen I bought my BMW because it is and was the ultimate driving machine and for the year 2001, today people think its a newer car (E46 rules).. its well balanced, for a heavier car the power is there and have room for more, one of the best cars to take in the corners at much higher speeds at its price range or category..

I get apple people are stereotype from back in the day but dont put us car enthusiast in with them, you find me a north american car that can perform like my 330 and would get it (not now too late for that lol)..

Just got my GS3 two days ago and loving it.. own a macbook pro 3 years now after building PC's since I was 14, never going back to PC love my MBP, I cant remember the last I used a virus program

What about the 7 series BMW?

Sent from my EPIC TOUCH!

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
I like competition, and I hope every new phone/device that whoever comes out with includes new and exciting features. I sure hope the next iphone does, in line with what I just said. It should entice other manufactures to one up..

Too bad they have to play the law suit/patent game.. Slide to unlock, speak instructions, really?! Some has to have the HAL patent to sue right back..

-CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I guess that means it must run Android then, because if it runs iOS it doesnt stand a chance of doing so.. :p

Lets be frank here, it will look much the same as the current iPhone (boring), it will feel much the same to use (boring), it will be locked down and restricted like the current iPhone (boring), and will have the same (boring) baristas, emos are douches queueing up for it on day one. Ill pass.
    But dude, it has an apple logo.

Im going to buy iPhone 5..... for my dog.

Sent from my plastic-plated GT-i9300 using xda premium

Cruelty to animals is forbidden in this forum, and you could go to jail for that in many countries.

Please don't torture your dog.

Basically, Apple iPhones are like Volvos. Safe, reliable, efficient, and practically they drive themselves.
    The Samsung Galaxy S3 is like the Bugatti Veyron. Extremely fast BUT, in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to drive it, will lead to disaster for the user.

So basically, if you're not a very good driver, get a Volvo. If you don't know what you're doing, get an iPhone.
    At this point Apple buyers are like BMW buyers, they will buy any old ridiculous turd as long as it has the badge on, so really statements like this are just sermons for the iSheep, and pretty meaningless to the rest of us. As long as Apple makes it they will buy it, why? because Apples says its best and therefore it is. Its almost a religion now..