ICS .587 STOCK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This will delete all odex files in framework (basically deodex your framework) , and will also change your services.jar , so if you were using a supercharged services you wont be getting it , but you can change services after you power up the phone once
.No screenshots , you already have plenty of it

Downloads::

BOOTLOOP FIXED COMPLETELY

Download I :PART I
Download II :PART II

PROCEDURE (IMPORTANT)
1.Install PART I through recovery
2.WIPE DALVNIC CACHE and REBOOT into system (To the Home Screen)
3.Then Reboot To CWM again
4.Install PART II (Wait there is

For Addons(Apps)HERE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REBOOT MENU + 30 STEPS VOL

Procedure:
1.Install This After Installing PART I And Part II

Download:HERE

If you're having issues with reboot menu after this, just install this
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymdof4pqzextuq6

Thanks To Hanisp87 for the reboot files with 30steps vol

Enjoy

INFO:
You can use any framework-res.apk after using the xs lockscreen once (after seeing it once) [only through recovery] --- in 2nd post there is a nice framework-res by pandemic and ideesing try that out

.IMPORTANT INFO:

If you clear your data (through CWM - factory reset) , the phone wont boot , So always have a backup till i try to fix the wipe issue

Thanks to Xone for the modified setting.apk

Press thanks ,If you Like It