SR4-F00k HTC installed and ballin!

Note: This is an update zip meant to be flashed in recovery. Easiest if you're s-off, but if you're s-on, this is all it takes to flash "s-off" update zips.
YOU MUST use the linked recovery below or the flash will not take. (Speaking from personal experience there!!) :huh:

1. Copy zip to your sd card.

2. Hook your phone up via USB cable to your PC

3a. Open a command prompt in your directory with ADB and type the following commands;
adb kill-server

adb reboot bootloader
3b. Or go into bootloader as if you're going to flash a boot.img on your phone.

Note: It should now read FASTBOOT USB at mid top of screen.

4. On your computer download the linked file, rename it to recovery.img and copy it to the same folder with fastboot on your computer. (Should be same fold as ADB and other android commands)

5. From a command prompt on the PC run "fastboot boot recovery.img" without quotes, it will boot that recovery image. You may see your phone indicate that it is installing a boot.image when in fact it is only downloading it from the PC to boot it on the phone.

6. In recovery navigate to flash zip from which ever device you saved the kernel image to, just as if you were s-off. In my case its selecting flash Zip from extenelSD, and then navigating to /ext_sd/mods/kangbangThisOneNow.zip.

(I would recommend flashing multiple times it you are coming from faux or kozmik kernels to make sure the flash takes)

7. Wipe Davlik-cache and possibly cache too

8. Reboot to system and ENJOY!!!!

Synergye approved!!
IR Tarded- I Playz Gtar.

Samsung Galaxy S5 - r00ted St0ck it RockS

Asus Transformer TF700T - [ROM]★★[4.2.x] CROMi-Xenogenesis 5.41.x [DEODEX] It just works better!