[MODs] Jelly Bean Collection for Galaxy Note! [CM9/PARANOID/AOSP/AOKP/MIUI/SAMMY]

Search This thread

MamaSaidWhat?

Nov 18, 2010
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Hey everybody, I've noticed that we don't have a complete Jelly Bean collection for the Note here at xda. So, I thought I would share my findings of various visual enhancements (from Android 4.1) with you all, so your Note can get some Jelly Bean love!

I have uploaded the boot animation, font, wallpapers, live wallpaper, animations, keyboard and lockscreen that I have spent ridiculous amounts of time searching the web for to my dropbox for everyone to enjoy :D

Here is the download link: http://db.tt/SnUP2OZH (all the downloads are in the folder, and are named obviously so just download whatever you want!)

The boot animation is to be renamed to "bootanimation.zip" and placed in 'System > Media', the fonts/animations are to be flashed directly via CWM Recovery (they SHOULD work for everybody now), the wallpapers are to be unzipped (using 7zip/Winrar on your PC or AndroZip on your Note) and placed in a folder and the live wallpaper/keyboard/lockscreen can be installed as normal .apk files.

I have tested all of the mods from above on my Note with PARANOID 0.4 and they all work exactly as intended. Many people have said that the animations + font work on AOSP/AOKP/MIUI/SAMSUNG ROMs but this is not 100% guaranteed (what really is in the dev world though?) so do make a nandroid backup before flashing any of the mods on ANY ROM. Please do leave feedback and tell me + everybody else if they work for you and tell us what ROM you are using. A "thanks" would be greatly appreciated too :p

All previews, with the exception of the animations are featured below:

Here is the Boot Animation:

]

Here is a preview of the font:

notifications-verge-560.jpg

Here is a preview of the wallpapers:

android-41-jb-wallpapers.jpg

Here is a preview of the live wallpaper:

JQziPuSh14-wZgNrbtKWxjFHdOEJ8E-dWod6baKH6GM0AUClRaQ5ImbmazDSdt5TqJY

Here is a preview of the keyboard:

Here is a preview of the lockscreen:

Credits to Beansoft for the keyboard, Wasabi for the live wallpaper, kevin2516 for the working font, hikarugo + shoman94 for the working animations, Mobint Software for the lockscreen and Google for their beautiful wallpapers and boot animation!

Also, a big thanks to RuffianImmodesty, zooq, jimpsar and OJ1618 for being my testers! :D

Last edited:

MamaSaidWhat?

Nov 18, 2010
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Awesome mate... thank u.....:)

Tank you for the wallpapers man!

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

You are both very welcome :D I'm just passing on whatever I find.

Great! Would the animations and fonts work on AOSP/AOKP based ROMs?

I'm not 100% sure if they would, but if you want to make a nandroid backup and give it a go, then be my guest. If anybody does discover that the fonts + animations work on AOKP/AOSP then would they be so kind as to tell me? I'll credit them for their time + effort :)

OJ1618

Jan 25, 2012
I'm not 100% sure if they would, but if you want to make a nandroid backup and give it a go, then be my guest. If anybody does discover that the fonts + animations work on AOKP/AOSP then would they be so kind as to tell me? I'll credit them for their time + effort :)

I will try it on my other Note, which I use for testing purposes. It has M3dD0g´s LiquidSmooth on board.

I'll give it a shot and report back!

UPDATE: The animations work perfectly fine on M3dD0g's LiquidSmooth, but I don't see any changes regarding the font!

Thanks for providing the collection.

Sent from my StuNNed Galaxy Note

Last edited:
Reactions: MamaSaidWhat?

underlines

Aug 26, 2011
Bangkok
Nobody got the keyboard "LatinImeGoogle.apk" working :( tried to extract the apk from a deodexed 4.1 but can't push to system/apps

Akiainavas

Mar 26, 2012
Basingstoke
Does JellyBean use different fonts than ICS ?

EDIT: Neverming, already flashed it to check. Not sure i like the new font though :( Thanks for the package anyway!

Last edited:

Kangal

Jan 3, 2006
Like OP said: people make a nandroid flash before you flash any of this.
That way if you don't like the transitions/font/etc you can safely go back to your setup.

Anyways, I like my current setup so I might pass on this for now, though Mama you deserve a Thanks!

Reactions: MamaSaidWhat?

MamaSaidWhat?

Nov 18, 2010
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Thanks for all the kind words @ everybody :D I do appreciate it. I will have some free time tonight (a couple of hours from now) and I will upload some screenshots of the font, the boot animation and I will try to find a YouTube video of the animations :) thanks for being so patient guys, I've been busy as hell the last couple of days!

I'm currently trying out AOKP for the Note, so I'll let you know if the font + animations work with it (Build 40/Milestone 6) as soon as I get a chance to test. I want everybody to have some Jelly Bean love on their Notes :p

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everybody, I've noticed that we don't have a complete Jelly Bean collection for the Note here at xda. So, I thought I would share my findings of various visual enhancements (from Android 4.1) with you all, so your Note can get some Jelly Bean love!

I have uploaded the boot animation, font, wallpapers, live wallpaper, animations, keyboard and lockscreen that I have spent ridiculous amounts of time searching the web for to my dropbox for everyone to enjoy :D

Here is the download link: http://db.tt/SnUP2OZH (all the downloads are in the folder, and are named obviously so just download whatever you want!)

The boot animation is to be renamed to "bootanimation.zip" and placed in 'System > Media', the fonts/animations are to be flashed directly via CWM Recovery (they SHOULD work for everybody now), the wallpapers are to be unzipped (using 7zip/Winrar on your PC or AndroZip on your Note) and placed in a folder and the live wallpaper/keyboard/lockscreen can be installed as normal .apk files.

I have tested all of the mods from above on my Note with PARANOID 0.4 and they all work exactly as intended. Many people have said that the animations + font work on AOSP/AOKP/MIUI/SAMSUNG ROMs but this is not 100% guaranteed (what really is in the dev world though?) so do make a nandroid backup before flashing any of the mods on ANY ROM. Please do leave feedback and tell me + everybody else if they work for you and tell us what ROM you are using. A "thanks" would be greatly appreciated too :p

All previews, with the exception of the animations are featured below:

Here is the Boot Animation:

]

Here is a preview of the font:

notifications-verge-560.jpg

Here is a preview of the wallpapers:

android-41-jb-wallpapers.jpg

Here is a preview of the live wallpaper:

JQziPuSh14-wZgNrbtKWxjFHdOEJ8E-dWod6baKH6GM0AUClRaQ5ImbmazDSdt5TqJY

Here is a preview of the keyboard:

Here is a preview of the lockscreen:

Credits to Beansoft for the keyboard, Wasabi for the live wallpaper, kevin2516 for the working font, hikarugo + shoman94 for the working animations, Mobint Software for the lockscreen and Google for their beautiful wallpapers and boot animation!

Also, a big thanks to RuffianImmodesty, zooq, jimpsar and OJ1618 for being my testers! :D
    modified bootanim

I have made a modified jellybean boot animation.
    I will upload it in few minutes, stay tuned :good:

Preview:
    007.jpg
    Just out of curiosity, would anybody be interested in a Jelly Bean CM9/AOKP/PARANOID theme? I've spotted a few around the different forums and a couple are free so I can upload to the trusty dropbox if you guys would like me to :)

I have just uploaded an updated .apk to the good old Dropbox for the Jelly Bean lockscreen and it is now properly CENTERED :D tested on Staxx's PARANOID build with different DPI settings (240, 280 and 320) and it is always in the centre now.

Hope everyone enjoys the update, and big thanks to Mobint Software for fixing the issue!

Please leave me + the others a comment to see if it is now fixed for you :)

Thank u Dude This Is Amazing Stuff