[DEV]GALAXY NEXUS 4.1 DUMP

Search This thread

Rick_1995

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
And EITHER WAY:

THIS IS NOT DEVELOPMENT TALK! Thread should be closed till source is released probably. This is another spam thread like sbryans poor ICS Sense 4 topic...:(

you should be ashamed.

Looks like source dropped ... hope the devs have fun with it. :)

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/android-building/XBYeD-bhk1o

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Hopefully cyanogenmod team will make it a lot easier to merge in, expect cm10 nightlies soon (if we don't have problems with hwcomposer and the closed binaries again) :D

sweetbinodray

Apr 18, 2009
kolkata
I have downloaded JB sources and merged with CM(10) sources. Till now it seems all the things are broken. Even RIL is missing. We need to fix broken dependencies in the sources. Now the CM team has to lots of work. And it's depends on them as as soon as they are not fixing majour bugs in sources we can't make it happen.( At-least I am).

If any of you guys are syncing please report ur bug and finds.

Happy hacking.

Rick_1995

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
I have downloaded JB sources and merged with CM(10) sources. Till now it seems all the things are broken. Even RIL is missing. We need to fix broken dependencies in the sources. Now the CM team has to lots of work. And it's depends on them as as soon as they are not fixing majour bugs in sources we can't make it happen.( At-least I am).

If any of you guys are syncing please report ur bug and finds.

Happy hacking.

How'd you merge AOSP code with CM10 ?

What all things are broken ? Have you tried plain AOSP ?

RIL is device dependent, ofcourse you won't find it in vanilla cm sources, check the leo's unofficial CM repositories @ github.com/cmhtcleo

CM team has not yet officially supported any of the 8x50 devices in ics, and i believe they won't for jb too since they can't disassemble vendor files and none of the devices with 8x50 are getting ics or jb, there are 7227 devices but we only share the GPU and few other intricate details, baseband, cpu and most of the other stuff is different, infact 7227T runs at higher clocks than the 8250.

Reactions: pirlano

cuzzo94

Feb 16, 2009
Bergamo
oh yeah! great work, i was loosing my hope but now i'm really excited to see this running on hd2 :) with ics already i saw this phone changing from day to night , can't immagine with jb.
thank you ;)

Top Liked Posts