Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
But there is possible to install an extra program that makes a panel of it. Then you can remove it from the orginal today screen and have TouchFlo 3d as a separate panel.
1) Install TouchFlo 3D (Restart)
2) Go to Start/settings/Today/Objects and uncheck TouchFLO 3D
3) Install TF3DPanelInstaller.cab
4) Optional: Add the pictures in TF3D_Panel_pics.zip to the TF3DPanel folder in the panel folder under program.
5) Add TouchFlo 3D-panel somewhere as normal where you add panels in panelsettings.