[APP] [2.3+] Trigger - Now Able to Pull in 8 Directions
A Gesture Activator
A Trigger icon will always remain on top of every app ready to be activated.
"Pressing the Trigger" will call up a Gesture Field for you to draw your pre-created gestures. This will launch the pre-set action.
"Pulling the Trigger" in the north, east, south, west, northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest directions will activate a pre-set action. This is a quick-action and it can be set to any gesture.
Press and hold on the Trigger to move it to any location.
The Trigger can be shown or hidden by:
1. Search Key for phones with Search Buttons
2. Notification Bar for phones without Search Buttons
3. Shake for all occasions
4. Home Launcher, double or triple press of Home Button
1. App Panel -Similar to an App Folder
2. Image Panel
3. Info Panel
4. Text Panel
5. NotePad Panel
6. ClipBoard Panel
Apps -Launch any app
Shortcuts -Launch any app
1. Profiles -Change a large variety of settings with one gesture
2. Vibrate Mode On
3. Vibrate Mode Off
4. Silent Mode On
5. Silent Mode Off
6. WiFi On
7. WiFi Off
8. Bluetooth On
9. Bluetooth Off
10. Data On
11. Data Off
12. Airplane Mode On
13. Airplane Mode Off
14. Adjust Brightness
15. Adjust Volume
1. Do Nothing -For the moments when two gestures are too similar
2. Vibrate Once
3. Play Sound
4. Open Dialpad
5. Call Number
6. Send SMS/MMS
7. SMS/MMS Contact
8. Send E-Mail
9. E-Mail Contact
10. Open Website
2. Dismiss Gesture Field -Also able to press the Trigger again to dismiss
3. Simulate Home Button
4. Switch to Previous App
5. Recent Apps Field
6. Pull Notification Bar -For the occasions where you don't want to stretch to reach the notification bar
Trigger will also notify you to add recently installed apps into app panels. No more forgetting to add newly downloaded apps into app folders!
Lots of options for everyone and extremely useful.
Reminder: All gestures can be set as a quick-action!
Example: Personal use: I pull the Trigger up to launch Recent Apps, pull right to access an All Apps app folder, pull down to lock screen, and pull left to switch to my previous app
Play Store Link