Originally Posted by pfcsabre
- Say you have a file Splash.bmp It must be 480x640 24bit
or else it will not work.
- use rsb <-> bmp converter (rsbbmp.exe)
. Click 'add files', browse for the file, then click 'Convert All'. It will output a file called Splash.rsb
at the same folder
- now, you need to use Splash-RSB Converter.exe
to convert it. Run it and choose VGA
, browse for Splash.rsb
(the one you created before this step) then save it to, say Splash.nb
- run patchsplash.exe-- the easiest is to extract all the files to the folder where Splash.nb is located
. Open a command prompt (Start->Run and type 'cmd'
without the quotes) then go to the folder. To patch the splash, type patchsplash.exe R Splash.nb SplashOut.nb
- do not run it twice or it will patch it twice.
- continue packing it to an .nbh file and make sure the final size of the file is 655360
. I haven't put some checking yet I'm too lazy now to do it
Thanks again for your good help.
I started all over, but the NBH Utility still say's "Done!", but doesn't create an output file...
HTC One Black GSM (HTC M7 U)
ROM: ViperOne 3.5
Platform: Android 4.3.x Jellybean
Launcher: HTC Sense 5.5
HTC One (silver) (donated)
HTC One X+ (broke, but sold)
HTC One X (for sell, interested?)
HTC EVO 3D (sold)
HTC Sensation (broke)
HTC Desire (donated)
T-Mobile MDA Vario IV (crashed & burned)
T-Mobile MDA Vario III (crashed & burned)
HP iPaq HW6915 (donated)
HP iPaq 2210 (sold)