{ROM}{UCLF6} Official ICS Stock Odexed, Deodexed, Rooted, Zipaligned, CRT

Search This thread

umarali

May 18, 2009
Lafayette
does anyone know which tmobile modem will work with this rom? i have tried atleast 4 different ones made for ics but no signal... those modems work with other ics roms... anyone has a sucessful working modem for tmobile on this rom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

tnosz

Jul 17, 2010
Austin
does anyone know which tmobile modem will work with this rom? i have tried atleast 4 different ones made for ics but no signal... those modems work with other ics roms... anyone has a sucessful working modem for tmobile on this rom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Yes! i flashed this rom then added blaze ics radio. Works great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

JB calhoun

Mar 12, 2012
Somerset, ky
OnePlus 6T
Moto Z4
Hey JB,

What kernel are you overclocking with? H0twir3's kernel does not want to play fair with pHmod, and the toggle mod.

Thanks for any input.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

@Jrock

How do I know if phMOD works ???? :confused: I flashed the beta 2 but there is no magical difference !!!!!!!! Also I cannot see any change in live wallpapers? Is there any specific SGS3 live wallpaper included.

The TouchWiz Home is there .........

Thanks !

Hotwires 5s1 kernel...is what I used also r1a is good as well I like the bln on 5s myself

Sent from my ADR6330VW using xda app-developers app

Phatsnake

Mar 26, 2012
Great ROM but why is this launcher/theme installed? I thought this was a stock ROM with stock touchwiz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343650979012.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343650979012.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:

MAQ7

Nov 20, 2010
Wifi Hotspot gives fc 4 me.
Any solution plz?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those about to STOCK!

I know the Official UCLF6 is pretty much covered by Flappjaxxx, But I took the time to do this base all by myself. So I'm posting it.
    For those who just want no frills stock with minor changes, here you go.

Features:
    * Rooted
    * Deodexed
    * Zipaligned
    * Busybox
    * UCLF6 Modem
    * CRT Off
    * SuperSU#
    * Custom UCLF6 kernel, unsecured, root adb, init.d support, custom boot animation support. {Thanks mohan_kr and Flappjaxxx}
    * Tethering Enabled {Thanks Electron73}
    * Nova Launcher added
    * Solid Explorer added
    * Face and Voice Unlock {Only works with Voice Talk}
    * 4-Way Reboot Mod
    * SIP Calling feature
    * Unknown Sources enabled by Default

Instructions:
    {1.} Download to sdcard
    {2.} Reboot to recovery
    {3.} Wipe data/factory reset
    {4.} Flash Rom
    {5.} Reboot

DOWNLOAD LINK

SGH-I717-UCLF6 Pure Stock--->-->MD5 {68d79dbb9717dbe18ccd02721dd3b754}

SGH-I717-UCLF6 Better Stock
    --->-->MD5 88e7c31fdfff6e66b07d389acce62653

SGH-I717-UCLF6-ODEXED-->-->MD5 {1a6f68d1df9ac49cc59b50b23234d4b7}

MIRRORS

SGH-I717-UCLF6 Better Stock

DEODEX--->> Apk files have respective odexes that devs use to supposedly save space. Deodexing means you convert it back to a .dex file and put it back inside the apk. This allows you to easily replace file (not having to worry about odexes), but the main point was to deodex services.jar so that you can change all text to different colors (such as the clock color to white) and to deodex services.jar, you need to deodex everything.

ODEX-->> In Android file system, applications come in packages with the extension .apk. These application packages, or APKs contain certain .odex files whose supposed function is to save space. These ‘odex’ files are actually collections of parts of an application that are optimized before booting. Doing so speeds up the boot process, as it preloads part of an application. On the other hand, it also makes hacking those applications difficult because a part of the coding has already been extracted to another location before execution.

The "THANKS" button is there for a reason. So HIT it.
    Is it big enough​
    Add Ons

4-Way Reboot CWM Flashable
    Here is a 4 Way reboot mod, You can access recovery,download,reboot and hot reboot(?) through Restart on Power menu.
    Thanks to kahvitahra for the helpful guide.

4 WAY REBOOT

IF USING ON ODEXED ROM, RENAME THE ANDROIDPOLICY. ODEX TO ANDROIDPOLICY.ODEX.BAK THEN FLASH.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Flashable CWM
    15 Quick Panel Toggles Purple

15 Quick Panel Toggles Green

15 Quick Panel Original Toggles White Themehttp://d-h.st/4Ro

IF USING ON ODEXED ROM REMAME SYSTEMIU.ODEX TO SYSTEMUI.ODEX.BAK THEN FLASH.

ZOINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I guess this one also