Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T Accessories Guide

Search This thread

Diogenes5

May 2, 2012
Houston, TX
Thanks do you have any recommendations for extended batteries?

So far it seems like only the Astro 3 outputs the 12v all transformer devices need. You will need to buy a USB 3.0 female to female adapter as well at the bare minimum. I have a keyboard dock but I am very active with my infinity and it will run out of juice within a day if I forget to turn off my tablet at night (it'll be like 30% in the morning). The Astro 3 guarantees that I won't run out of battery in an 8 hour work day when combined with the keyboard dock.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Serpico.

Jun 13, 2011
Plano, TX
www.ANDRAC.co
Great resource, thanks.

My opinion, but it just seems that ASUS is dropping the ball on cases/accessories for the Infinity... it's their flagship tablet and is prolly the best one on the market currently. It'd be nice to head into my local Best Buy, Office Depot, etc. and see a selection of cases available to choose from.

Serpico to ASUS (Product Accessories Division): "Yer killin' me Smalls!" :p

nerdsisme

Jan 26, 2012
Great resource, thanks.

My opinion, but it just seems that ASUS is dropping the ball on cases/accessories for the Infinity... it's their flagship tablet and is prolly the best one on the market currently. It'd be nice to head into my local Best Buy, Office Depot, etc. and see a selection of cases available to choose from.

Serpico to ASUS (Product Accessories Division): "Yer killin' me Smalls!" :p

I totally agree, it would be refreshing to see cases for Non-Apple devices at BB. Do you think they will release another transformer before the holidays?

A little sidetrack but I heard Samsung has something up their sleeves with a crazy ass display but i forgot what it was called.:confused: Anyone know the name? Thinking about switching my TF700.

Dub Tech

Jun 28, 2012
Auckland
Thanks for the accessories resource - very useful :)

A little sidetrack but I heard Samsung has something up their sleeves with a crazy ass display but i forgot what it was called.:confused: Anyone know the name? Thinking about switching my TF700.

Are you thinking about the Samsung P10? Would be interesting to see that alright but I love my Infinity with Keyboard dock!

techyboy

Aug 16, 2012
Word of advice for everyone:
Do not get this rooCase slim fit case!
http://amzn.to/11G7lFF

I ordered it because I wanted a thin case but this case did not fit! The corners were so snug I gave up because I didn't want to scratch up my tf700. It went straight back in the mail.:mad:

Reactions: nerdsisme

BIG_ROD

Dec 1, 2008
Brooklyn
Word of advice for everyone:
Do not get this rooCase slim fit case!

I ordered it because I wanted a thin case but this case did not fit! The corners were so snug I gave up because I didn't want to scratch up my tf700. It went straight back in the mail.:mad:

I purchased the rooCASE Executive Portfolio Case Cover (100% Genuine Leather) and I LOVE IT! Because I will be using my Infinity to help sell my photography for different vendoring events, this rooCASE will stand my tablet up in either portrait or landscape mode which most cases don't do -- it's usually one or the other, not both! It also has 2 small slots holders for business cards, a medium sized slot that holds the micro-fiber cloth that came with the tablet, and a large slot which holds my note pad. There's even an elastic band on the spine which holds my Bamboo Solo Stylus.

I nice complete package of high quality (including the zippers) which goes anywhere from $29.99 to $39.99.

techyboy

Aug 16, 2012
I purchased the rooCASE Executive Portfolio Case Cover (100% Genuine Leather) and I LOVE IT! Because I will be using my Infinity to help sell my photography for different vendoring events, this rooCASE will stand my tablet up in either portrait or landscape mode which most cases don't do -- it's usually one or the other, not both! It also has 2 small slots holders for business cards, a medium sized slot that holds the micro-fiber cloth that came with the tablet, and a large slot which holds my note pad. There's even an elastic band on the spine which holds my Bamboo Solo Stylus.

I nice complete package of high quality (including the zippers) which goes anywhere from $29.99 to $39.99.
[/FONT]

Looks like a great case but I was actually for something slimmer.

Top Liked Posts