Originally Posted by elmerohueso
Acer Iconia a500. Android 4.0.3. 8/3 build of XBMC non-NEON.
- Added Samba source. Scraped info fine.
- Streaming (SMB) SD MPEG4 and h.264 played smoothly.
- Anarcintosh's Icefilms plugin works.
- TED Talks plugin works great.
- The Trailers plugin works great.
- Bluecop's Hulu plugin lists everything, but only plays the network pre-roll and commercials..
- Bluecop's Amazon plugin lists everything, but won't play anything.
- (Shared library_ MySQL portion of advanced settings was completely ignored. I did verify I could ping the server.
- Clock is wrong because I can't set my time zone. The options are ?0? and ?-1?, neither do anything.
- Added FTP source. Crashed each time it tried to scrape info.
MySQL / central library works fine for me. Both Video and Music libraries.
Full path to advancedsettings.xml:
I had to do some path substitution since my regular XBMC installations use nfs, and my Transformer uses SMB:
The path substitution part basically translates the nfs mount point "media/nas" to the virtual SMB mount point "SMB://my.nas.ip.addr/Multimedia/"