Or Continue to Thread: So ya think Apple's win over S…
Find Your Device:
26th August 2012, 03:48 AM   |  #62  
Flag Dyer, Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 900

996 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostmypistons

Lololol
Im sorry mom but your gonna have to leave that iPad in your car I dont want the kids seeing pure evil

Sent from my GT-N8013 using xda premium

The kids played as much a role in that decision as my wife and I did. Companies like Apple stifle creativity and the advancement of technology, and we choose not to allow them into our home. My son has a reading class at school that uses iPads in-class to read on, and he takes his GTab2 to that class to use, as he refuses to touch an iPad In fact, nobody in our family has any desire to so much as touch an Apple product - mom included

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjcks

Actually the contract for chips such as NAND & flash memory etc as expired and apple won't be renewing it.

Samsung create the fastest & most reliable so apple lose out, but Samsung lose out on the contract.

The contract for screens for ipads expires in 6 months, doubt that will be renewed either.

It's clear apple are distancing themselves from android and it's manufacturers, even removing YouTube and Google maps whilst not even offering Google now - apple customers lose out, but apple want their customers in a closed box, such as their OS is - but the fight as only just begun - i guarantee more lawsuits other than the Googarolla one against Apple.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Aristide For This Useful Post: [ View ]