[ROM] *10/02/2012* - Liquid ICS *MR3V1* JMOD - NEWSWORTHY

Search This thread

DeathGrind

Dec 20, 2010
I was never able to get the 3rd party wifi tether to work. I'll have to try those settings

But the native wireless hotspot worked great for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ksheth2130

May 21, 2011
Extremely happy with not only how snappy this ROM is, but I love the battery life! With Moderate to Heavy use, I get more than a day and half of usage (I do have the extended battery). Hopefully this lasts whenever the update hits. Thanks Jester!!

Sent from my ADR6400 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346119441386.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346119441386.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 513

jonah1234

May 29, 2012
Wlan0, channel 2, routing fix.

What device profile

Sent from my Liquid ICS HTC Thunderbolt

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

How do u disable the on screen buttons

dostie1

Aug 31, 2011
maine
why the hell do people keep thinking the AOSP project is abandoned? Liquid been working on something big. If it dont get us in the headlines, then **** this site. We get no recognition

Well looking at the video xda posted last night they didn't really mention devs when it came to roms. Which I would imagine is more or less cause they don't want to advertise devs considering how many there are throughout all the devices available on here. Don't get me wrong I think your work is great and deserves it. But once they say one dev it would probably put them in the spot light and they more or less want all devs to have a shot and let the people make the choice of "the best rom".

I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter which forum you're on you're gonna get flack from someone and usually it's from someone who doesn't really know anything about being a dev and the work that goes on behind the scenes. And everyone doesn't realize that the roms you make can't please everyone. Hense the reason why you usually have release 2 or more versions. 1 with sense 1 without. Just people come to expect immediate results.

There are a ton of people out there that enjoy and appreciate the work you do. I'm sure!

Anyways! Thanks for all the work you do Liquid and every other person involved.

zandander

Well looking at the video xda posted last night they didn't really mention devs when it came to roms. Which I would imagine is more or less cause they don't want to advertise devs considering how many there are throughout all the devices available on here. Don't get me wrong I think your work is great and deserves it. But once they say one dev it would probably put them in the spot light and they more or less want all devs to have a shot and let the people make the choice of "the best rom".

I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter which forum you're on you're gonna get flack from someone and usually it's from someone who doesn't really know anything about being a dev and the work that goes on behind the scenes. And everyone doesn't realize that the roms you make can't please everyone. Hense the reason why you usually have release 2 or more versions. 1 with sense 1 without. Just people come to expect immediate results.

There are a ton of people out there that enjoy and appreciate the work you do. I'm sure!

x1000000000

Sent from the hand of Zeus!

Jazi

Jun 2, 2010
Pomona, CA

XDA features Dev's work on the front page though. I got featured once for some build script for Ubuntu I wrote (HERE: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/bash-script-for-building-cm7-make-script-for-32bit/), and I barely tried on it. Jester and Liquid deserve at least a front page posting.

[SP]JESTER

Aug 1, 2009
Starkvegas
If getting data on ICS to work on a device before any leak was released is not enough to make front page, i don't know what the hell is. When all we had to look at was different RIL's and alot of Samsung stuff and Rezound **** in the mix. I think we brought it to life and did well at it. XDA Didnt say a word, Droid-Life didnt say a word, Rootzwiki didnt say a word except for a smart ass comment "It doesn't surprise me that they got data and who is working on this rom", We sent emails to all (Link of Hyrule), And he got ZERO Responses. Liquid has been quiet a few days now and not told me much, so im beleiving hes been working hard to bring us something nice. I still will not announce when or if it will be ready any time soon. But a hint should be enough "If we got data to work on ICS, What the hell makes you think we cant/ or havent already done it on JB"
. Do not bug liquid as he is working around the clock. People who beg is the reason why he quit the first time. Patience is key here. You know good and damn well our sh*t will run better than anything HTC Releases. So please listen, you know no one else is going to get the **** working anytime soon

Last edited:

DeathGrind

Dec 20, 2010
I remember being very confused that I didn't here about this as "front page news". Still am confused why people haven't taken notice. I mean ics with data on the tb was just dream, I was so excited when I read there was 1x working, let alone it actually being 4g/3g.

I think with the leak coming out just a few days later, it hurt this release for the average person. It almost undermined to effort and time it took to make this Rom. As seen in this very forum, people asking questions about the leak in this thread, I think a lot of people are just uninformed.

This Rom was/is a milestone acheivment for the thunderbolt.

I for one love it. And I agree, you guys should of been major news.

Last edited:

DaRkL3AD3R

Dec 5, 2010
That's what I'm talkin' about Jester!

HTC held back on us all this time and who was the first to give THEIR customers ICS with working data? A DEV.

Props to you guys for what you've already done for the community. It's a huge eff you to HTC, in your face you got owned suckas, and it makes me feel damn good :D

Anything you guys do for us after that is icing on the delicious icecream data cake.

You guys rule.

animez

Mar 20, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Google Pixel 6
It is hard to understand how working data on ICS through sheer dev ability gets overlooked, but everyone loses their **** over the Team BAMF turd leak. Heck, even after Jester polished that turd into a good desensed rom, still nothing.

Oh well, I have a feeling they won't be able to ignore the next rom.

Sent from my Liquid ICS TBolt

Reactions: DeathGrind

major_works

Mar 27, 2011
I anticipate flashing no other ROM than this one, and its next iteration, any time soon. I tried the BAMF leak only to be reminded that I don't like Sense. I tried another fellow's take on Jester's version and I couldn't get it to run. Meanwhile, I'll just wait patiently until something good drops from Liquid and Jester.

jonah1234

May 29, 2012
I anticipate flashing no other ROM than this one, and its next iteration, any time soon. I tried the BAMF leak only to be reminded that I don't like Sense. I tried another fellow's take on Jester's version and I couldn't get it to run. Meanwhile, I'll just wait patiently until something good drops from Liquid and Jester.

+1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MR3 has been sitting on my desktop unreleased for over a month now. Figured it was time. So here it is.. A update for those that keep begging lp;

SOURCE CODE:
    Kernel Source Here

CREDITS:
    Liquid0624 (Working Telephony/Data/SMS/MMS & Other Things)
    Aeroevan/Twisted/Liquid0624 (Updated Thunderbolt ICS Kernel)
    [SP]JESTER (For His Ongoing Support/Achieving 1x Data/Endless Testing)
    CyanogenMod For Their Awesome Base & AOKP For Statusbar/Navbar Mods
    Link_Of_Hyrule (Endless Testing and dealing with Frustration)
    TEAM BAMF (For Leaking Thunderbolt ICS Sense And The Radios)

If I Forgot Anyone Please Let Me Know Through PM and We Will Sort It Out!
    ////////////////////////////////////////
    -------------------------------
    //////////////////////////////////////
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THREAD CLEANED, YOU KNOW WHAT WAS IN IT
    Main Featured Mods:
    Beats Audio AOSP
    GPS Fix Mod
    Google Now
    Nova Launcher
    Google Play Music

Changelog for MR3V1 (FULL WIPE RECOMMENDED)
    *POSSIBLY THE LAST ROM UNTIL WE GET A CAMERA SOURCE CODE*
    -Updated All Apps to latest
    -Updated source code
    -Tweaked Data Connectivity
    -Tweaked Some Camera Stuff (NEED HTC SOURCE)
    -Less Graphical Glitches
    -Removed Spirit FM (Can be found on its xda thread)

Changelog for MR2V7 (FULL WIPE REQUIRED)
    -First AOSP ICS ROM For Thunderbolt With Working RIL/Data < YEA YOU READ IT
    -Fresh Re-Build
    -Verizon SSO Engine
    -Removed Apollo and Themes
    -Updated All Apps to Latest
    -Added Adobe Reader
    -Added Photo Editor
    -Added Local My Verizon Resource Data
    -Updated Google Now
    -Updated Maps
    -Hopefully a netflix patch for future releases
    -Full Ext 4 Support
    -Cleaned up unessary items
    -Added Spirit FM Free
    -Removed Wifi Tether Apps (Please Use Internel Settings)

Liquid Fixes (BIG PROPS TO HIM ON THIS)
    -MMS Now Works
    -Torch Is Fixed
    -RIL/System Files Heavily Modified
    -1x/3G/4G Should Show correctly
    -Updated/Tweaked the Menu Settings
    -Now is REL, Fixes Google Music, etc..

Bugs:
    Video Camera still Broke
    Netflix is possibly still dead
    Wifi Tether may be broke for now, Use the Internal version in settings

Screenshots: (DID NOT HAVE MY SIM CARD IN, DATA WORKS)
    Screenshot_2012-09-10-02-02-31.png
    Screenshot_2012-09-10-02-03-24.png

Screenshot_2012-09-10-02-04-04.png
    Screenshot_2012-09-04-23-43-48-1.png

Download Links
    CLICK HERE: LIQUID ICS MR3V1 JMOD
    MEDIAFIRE MIRROR FOR MR3V1
    MD5Sum: 0d7757f12458ca86b12aab0345cc5565

CLICK HERE: LIQUID ICS MR2V7 JMOD
    MIRROR FOR MR2V7 (Thanks illsaveyou)
    ANOTHER MIRROR FOR MR2V7 (Thanks illsaveyou)
    AND ANOTHER MIRROR FOR MR2V7 (Thanks Just_Curious)

MD5Sum: 9504cad8ac40e9b85c0ebb759723195b

=========

RADIOS: Verified radio that got stable data.

605.19 OTA radio (Works Fine)
    http://d-h.st/Prv

=======================

Wanna chat with the guys working on the bolt? Go here

If You Wish to Donate, Please Split it. So if you donate 5 dollars, do 2.50 to each.
    This will support both of us equally. Thanks for understanding

Donate to Me [SP]JESTER

Donate to Liquid0624 (The man that made this all possible)

===================​
    If getting data on ICS to work on a device before any leak was released is not enough to make front page, i don't know what the hell is. When all we had to look at was different RIL's and alot of Samsung stuff and Rezound **** in the mix. I think we brought it to life and did well at it. XDA Didnt say a word, Droid-Life didnt say a word, Rootzwiki didnt say a word except for a smart ass comment "It doesn't surprise me that they got data and who is working on this rom", We sent emails to all (Link of Hyrule), And he got ZERO Responses. Liquid has been quiet a few days now and not told me much, so im beleiving hes been working hard to bring us something nice. I still will not announce when or if it will be ready any time soon. But a hint should be enough "If we got data to work on ICS, What the hell makes you think we cant/ or havent already done it on JB"
    . Do not bug liquid as he is working around the clock. People who beg is the reason why he quit the first time. Patience is key here. You know good and damn well our sh*t will run better than anything HTC Releases. So please listen, you know no one else is going to get the **** working anytime soon
    Mornin guys, We have to get camera back working now and Netflix, we might try to fix netflix but it may just be dead for now.

Liquid is awake and i am to, he should have it back working tho soon. Today is the roll out date, we are going to meet our deadline, with or without camcorder. Words from the man himself

If you guys can live without camera for a bit and just want to **** around on the latest for a little while. Download the public test 2 here

This is a Experimental build, Do not spread it to everyone and their momma, its more less another test build until we get camera fixed today.

We are breaking in the new Data connection, getting you ready.

This is just to let you see how far we have gotten, it can be a DD if you can live without the camera for a bit, I gotta help a friend install a radio and stuff today so this is my small gift to hold you guys over till i get back, shouldnt be to awful long to do it.

Anyways, LIQUID ICS MR2V7 PUBLICTEST 2
    http://d-h.st/QSH

Changelog
    FOR THE PUBLIC TEST 2 SEPT 9th 2012

(DO NOT MASS SPREAD, FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK,
    , REMEMBER ITS NOT READY)

-Fresh Re-Build
    -Updated All Apps to Latest
    -Added Adobe Reader
    -Added Photo Editor
    -Added Local My Verizon Resource Data
    -Updated Google Now
    -Updated Maps
    -Hopefully a netflix patch
    -Full Ext 4 Support (Cache Support)
    -Cleaned up unessary items
    -Added Spirit FM Free
    -Removed Wifi Tether Apps (Please Use Internel Settings)

Liquid Fixes (BIG PROPS TO HIM ON THIS)
    -Newer Andreno Graphics
    -MMS Now Works
    -Torch Is Fixed
    -RIL/System Files Heavily Modified
    -1x/3G/4G Should Show correctly
    -Updated/Tweaked the Menu Settings
    -Now is REL, Fixes Google Music, etc..

Bugs:
    Video Camera still Broke
    Netflix is dead
    Camera is broke in this build completely

THIS POST WILL BE REMOVED WHEN REAL ROM IS DROPPED. THANKS FOR TESTING, PLEASE DONATE TO LIQUID MOSTLY ON THIS ROM AS HE HAS BEEN DOING THE MOST WORK.

THIS POST IS ON XDA PAGE 169

Flash, Have fun, And let XDA Know we have a public test build out with full working RIL
    It looks like camera is fixed in latest just not camcorder and Netflix?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Correct Spent all weekend battling the camcorder no luck :(
    Hey guys thought id drop in with some good news

As you know we have been testing and working with liquid around the clock getting the next build going from the ground up.

Today liquid made a breakthrough and got 4g/3g stable with the 3g icon fixed. He is currently working on getting the 4g icon to work.

Camera will be last as we probably have to wait on htc kernel to fix it