[APP] Samsung keyboard 4.0.4

Search This thread

Ba7rani123

Apr 14, 2012
Samsung Keyboard 4.0.4

About:

I am computer geek(NOT a developer).I live in the middle-east and require an Arabic keyboard especially for news. I always liked modding(PSPs and even Nokia :eek:), the Full Arabic support isn't necessary for me So I use European ROM's and I don't like the stock Android keyboards vibration. That's the reason I ported this keyboard alone :D.​

Features:
  • Ported from JHLPH(4.0.4)
  • 7 languages [Arabic, English(US/UK), Farsi, French, Urdu, Korean]
  • Ported with Text Prediction

Support:

If you like this ported app please press the button.​

Crussader - for the Great thread layout

Last edited:

bigdyl69

Feb 12, 2008
Denbigh
You'll need a Samsung based ROM to use this as it draws on the Samsung framework. Not sure if the Samsung framework files can be ported to none Sammy ROMs, something I've been meaning to try but not had chance to. So anyway, I'm 99% sure it won't work on AOSP or AOKP ROMs if they don't contain the Sammy framework

Immortalis

May 31, 2012
Warsaw
OnePlus 8T
Nothing Phone 2
The package I've attached will work on all ROMs.
I''m not sure if this package I've uploaded has arabic languages, but if you want them, just download both packages, merge T9DB folder from OP with this package and flash this package. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Samsung_Keyboard.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,168
Last edited:

merofox

Sep 5, 2008
gt p6200

how can i do that step can you help
(GT P6200)
Copy the downloaded file to your mobile phone
Enter recovery and flash it ( install zip from internal sdcard )
Reboot and enjoy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung Keyboard 4.0.4

About:

I am computer geek(NOT a developer).I live in the middle-east and require an Arabic keyboard especially for news. I always liked modding(PSPs and even Nokia :eek:), the Full Arabic support isn't necessary for me So I use European ROM's and I don't like the stock Android keyboards vibration. That's the reason I ported this keyboard alone :D.​

Features:
    • Ported from JHLPH(4.0.4)
    • 7 languages [Arabic, English(US/UK), Farsi, French, Urdu, Korean]
    • Ported with Text Prediction

Support:

If you like this ported app please press the button.​

Crussader - for the Great thread layout
    Screens:
    • Languages:

• Arabic:

• English(UK):

• Farsi:

How to install:
    • Copy the downloaded file to your mobile phone
    • Enter recovery and flash it ( install zip from internal sdcard )
    • Reboot and enjoy

Changelog:
    • Initial release
    The package I've attached will work on all ROMs.
    I''m not sure if this package I've uploaded has arabic languages, but if you want them, just download both packages, merge T9DB folder from OP with this package and flash this package. Hope it helps.
    You'll need a Samsung based ROM to use this as it draws on the Samsung framework. Not sure if the Samsung framework files can be ported to none Sammy ROMs, something I've been meaning to try but not had chance to. So anyway, I'm 99% sure it won't work on AOSP or AOKP ROMs if they don't contain the Sammy framework
    thanks man great work